To all you bronies posting stupid sh*t on this site:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Postal Doughnut

01-09-2013

Have you completely lost your sense of self-awareness to the point that you don't see any problems with being a brony? I'm not saying everything about bronies is bad, but you're one of those delusional sheeple that follow a "counter-culture" trend to fulfill a false sense of acceptance. If you like something because it makes you feel part of a fanatical group, you're not a real fan.

Tempname8956

01-09-2013

What's a brony mommy

DreamLeviathan

01-09-2013

Oh, grow up and let them like their lame cartoons if they want.

Insípid

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Doughnut View Post
Have you completely lost your sense of self-awareness to the point that you don't see any problems with being a brony? I'm not saying everything about bronies is bad, but you're one of those delusional sheeple that follow a "counter-culture" trend to fulfill a false sense of acceptance. If you like something because it makes you feel part of a fanatical group, you're not a real fan.
The thought of grown ass men watching a pony cartoon is disturbing enough.....

TheNittles

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Doughnut View Post
I see nothing wrong with liking a well animated show that is designed to be liked by people of all age groups.
I don't like the show for the community (though I disagree with you there too. There is nothing wrong with that) or the irony. I legitimately am made happy by the show. It reminds me of cartoons I watched when I was a kid, and it makes me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insípid View Post
The thought of grown ass men watching a pony cartoon is disturbing enough.....
“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

-- C.S. Lewis.

Jesus the Friend

01-09-2013

The horse cartoon is great.

And by great I mean it makes it easy(er) to identify raging homosexuals still in denial.

Saigo Getsuga

01-09-2013

I even respect MOE **** , that like K.ON. Moar than bronies

Because yknow, ponies are animals. (does not compute(

At least MOEBLOBS can be hot.

TheNittles

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
The horse cartoon is great.

And by great I mean it makes it easy(er) to identify raging homosexuals still in denial.
Only 2% of bronies are homosexual. Around 80% are straight, and the rest are a mix of bi, asexual, or unsure.

Semper Damnatus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

this man is calling out bronies, mods please close.

BajaChalupa

01-09-2013

As a horse-fucker, I am offended by this thread.