How to deal with a bad AD carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fukaro

01-09-2013

Sometimes as a support i will get good adcs and bad adcs. Because It is very frustrating as a support when your ADC goes full blown ******. Especially late game.

VertigoInk

01-09-2013

Hope to god that your other three roles are snowballing hard towards a surrender on the enemy team because carries have the biggest impact lategame.

SamSparta

01-09-2013

Bad players play carries because they want to carry their team. The bad carries try to play aggressive early game thinking they're awesome and that everyone else is awful. The result? The player constantly underestimates their enemy and dies from diving into bad situations.

DomainSpecific

01-09-2013

If your ADC is bad and unwilling to cooperate, leave him to die and roam to the other (hopefully more skilled) lanes. Sadly, that is the only solution and only works around 25% of times.

Znt

01-09-2013

I'm actually curious what the answer to this is as well. Most of my losses are because of 14 year olds taking the ADC role because they're over-confident and end up feeding.

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

You get over it because he won't listen to your advice and will get caught no matter how hard you try to save him and how many times you press the back ping. Just don't die as much as he does so your solo laners won't blame you for his stupidity.

Niiko The Goat

01-09-2013

Sometimes an aggresive ADC is not a bad thing, depends on what support you're playing, I play Taric for the most part and I need an ADC that is aggresive enough otherwise I'm useless, every now and then I get one of those ADC being so scared and cautious that whenever I stun someone I find they're like 8 steps behind our minions only because their carry took a step forward, and get me screwed once the stun wears off.

Fukaro

01-09-2013

He did very well till late game. Our last team fight he legitimately (Corki) used his W to go right into the middle of the team fight( over a wall at that) And me (Alistar) had no way to get to him because im dealing with 3 of the enemy with my teammate jax.

Linna Excel

01-09-2013

Pick a support that can kinda carry on its own and ignore the rest of the team when they start complaining about the support getting kills.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

im that kind of adc. god damn i suck at the role early.

but give me some space to farm and late i can auto attack and feel pro like a good adc.