Groups of champs during Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobfruit

01-09-2013

Hey everyone, for a while I've had this idea where you are able to make a group of champions and give it a name (kind of like how you name your masteries).What i mean by this is being able to select champions to go into a group, for example all AP champions (if you know that you are goin to be playing an AP character) and then it's basically like the rune page selection, where you just choose which group of champions that you have custom made and it will only show those champions (like how if you type in the search bar for a single champ, but it's a whole group of champs you have pre arranged). This would be nice because say you're in a ranked game and people call all roles except say ranged ADC, you can click on your pre arranged group for ADC's and then you have all the champs that you play as ADC's in front of you so it's easier to pick. Doesn't that sound easy? I would really like to see this happen! Thanks to anyone who supports this!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strobler

03-17-2013

Agreed. Here is the idea on paper http://imgur.com/gallery/RM0Lo6e

on a side note you can write in search bar "carry" and it will show every carry.