Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid Elo Streaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orion69

01-09-2013

Hey ya'll. I have been streaming for a little while, but usually play at night, so I don't have camera on and am really uncomfortable with it. However, I want to start streaming for an audience and hopefully it isn't too bad. I bought a second monitor so that I can communicate in chat and everything. I also play music and usually play with other people.

A few things about me:

I'm a 29 yr old prior Marine living in Japan. I'm married to a Japanese woman and have a (almost 2 yr old) daughter. I currently work as a waiter, and I believe the time I'll normally be streaming will be during peak hours (or early morning for you all). I'm not 100% my computer can always take it (especially with skype open), but I'll do my best to entertain. I work at the 2nd busiest Chili's in the world, and am usually quite busy.

I welcome flame/compliments/improvement advice. Also, my daughter will probably interrupt the play as well, but at least you get to see the cutest little baby ever. I have a cam/mic, etc.

I don't want to do this to make money, as I'll never ask for it or donations (maybe for charity if I get popular). I really just want to entertain and put myself out there (moreso to build self confidence). I have Elo anxiety and hopefully this will help me get over it.

Anyone that decides to watch, thank you and I appreciate it.

link is: http://www.twitch.tv/0rion69

Orion69

01-09-2013

Bump, this left first page quick.

Orion69

01-09-2013

Bump