Mid Elo Streaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orion69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Hey ya'll. I have been streaming for a little while, but usually play at night, so I don't have camera on and am really uncomfortable with it. However, I want to start streaming for an audience and hopefully it isn't too bad. I bought a second monitor so that I can communicate in chat and everything. I also play music and usually play with other people.

A few things about me:

I'm a 29 yr old prior Marine living in Japan. I'm married to a Japanese woman and have a (almost 2 yr old) daughter. I currently work as a waiter, and I believe the time I'll normally be streaming will be during peak hours (or early morning for you all). I'm not 100% my computer can always take it (especially with skype open), but I'll do my best to entertain. I work at the 2nd busiest Chili's in the world, and am usually quite busy.

I welcome flame/compliments/improvement advice. Also, my daughter will probably interrupt the play as well, but at least you get to see the cutest little baby ever. I have a cam/mic, etc.

I don't want to do this to make money, as I'll never ask for it or donations (maybe for charity if I get popular). I really just want to entertain and put myself out there (moreso to build self confidence). I have Elo anxiety and hopefully this will help me get over it.

Anyone that decides to watch, thank you and I appreciate it.

link is: www.twitch.tv/0rion69

Orion69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Bump, this left first page quick.

Orion69

01-09-2013

Bump