I have just been trolled harder than I ever have been before.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rysan Marquise

01-09-2013

First we got a duo-top. Nothing too crazy. The Riven starts suicide, a sorta of casual malcontent. Nothing I haven't seen before. The MF bottom gives up on this game pretty early on and leaves.

Then something magical happens. The enemy team starts taking hits from the Riven and starts suiciding on the towers. All of them, together. Then they keep complimenting her, over and over again, like she is a great player and the rest of us are trolling her.

Am I going crazy LoL community? I am sitting here dazed and confused. This was clearly the greatest troll of all time.

IntrospectionMan

01-09-2013

That's nothing. Try this:

10 minutes after I get into game, my allies start to ragequit one by one due to feeding while I'm casually farming top. When I inform the enemy team of this, they all quit so it's a 1 V 0.
Greatest game of my life.

BiggerFish

01-09-2013

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls?

Trollception

douap759

01-09-2013

^ i got a similar game that my allies quit 1 by 1 , i have to 1v 5
the good thing is I recieved 5 honorable oppenent after the game :3

Rysan Marquise

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrospectionMan View Post
That's nothing. Try this:

10 minutes after I get into game, my allies start to ragequit one by one due to feeding while I'm casually farming top. When I inform the enemy team of this, they all quit so it's a 1 V 0.
Greatest game of my life.
That is fantastic.

pr0n0un

01-09-2013

Worst trolling was when I was Shen top, doing pretty good too. Bot and Mid start dying, but they blame me for every death, cause I didn't Ult them... The enemy team joins in and agrees with them. I'm the only one with a positive KDA and 9 people are telling me I'm terrible and they're going to report me.
I was literally speechless.