Question about Garen...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LuxOG

01-09-2013

Can anyone explain to me how sejuani is fair at all? A massive AoE stun ult, great mobility, super tanky, passive slow on auto attacks and a skill that does lots of damage, and then EVEN MORE DAMAGE after you auto attack ONCE? wtf?

Vuther

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta bananas View Post
I realize the nature of this question may invite flaming, but I am completely serious. I want people to explain to me, how Garen's abilities are fair.
Fairly significant cooldowns on abilities and poor attack speed to make him reliant on proper application of abilities despite lacking resource costs.
Having the ranges of melee, about 100 higher than melee, and 70 higher that last one for his damaging abilities which is a finishing ability with a cooldown in the range of AoE ultimates despite being a single-target damage ability.
No gap-closer, must always move into melee range of targets.
Can remove one slow, but the second one applied right after still stops him.

Malefic Vision

01-09-2013

His ult is magic and his abilities are armor. Therefore both MR and armor are effective against him, making any defensive item you buy at all reduce the damage Garen does to you one way or another.

Malefic Vision

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxOG View Post
Can anyone explain to me how sejuani is fair at all? A massive AoE stun ult, great mobility, super tanky, passive slow on auto attacks and a skill that does lots of damage, and then EVEN MORE DAMAGE after you auto attack ONCE? wtf?
Can't tell if trolling or stupid.

The Cookie

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malefic Vision View Post
Can't tell if trolling or stupid.
He's just saying OP's reasoning is flawed. He's saying that you can make ANYONE seem op if you just list their good qualities.

Malefic Vision

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cookie View Post
He's just saying OP's reasoning is flawed. He's saying that you can make ANYONE seem op if you just list their good qualities.
So, trolling lol.