Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What concept would you most like to see made in LoL

Pet champion 13 30.23%
Anti-cc tank 0 0%
Anti-AoE mage 3 6.98%
On-hit-centric ADC 2 4.65%
Steampunk/Warmachine champ 5 11.63%
Stealth support 8 18.6%
Fury/heat support 6 13.95%
Ammo-based ADC 7 16.28%
Twin-kit champion 7 16.28%
Vision-based champion 7 16.28%
A penguin... a MOFO penguin 9 20.93%
A new map 10 23.26%
A cook 3 6.98%
A doctor 1 2.33%
Other 6 13.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 43 .

[POLL]Most wanted concept

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

01-09-2013

EDIT : VPVD (Vox Populi, Vox Dei) #1 (new map) (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2997275) and #2 (pet champ) (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3046854) are up! Please feel free to drop your ideas in or vote in the latest Poll (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3073415)

Hello, this is ploki122, reforming a thread I made a bit earlier. Basically, in this thread I will try to grasp what is the most wanted concept, to then create a new thread where I develop it with the community. So you saw the poll, here I will describe what I see in each things, why it could be a thing. I might edit in the biggest challenge in each ones at a later time.

So here are a list of what I think could be the most wanted concept :

1. A pet champion. Not like Annie or Heimerdinger, no. More like a guy that would have a warg following him around... or a Yorick whose ultimate would be weaker and on a much lower cooldown. Basically, someone who has a pet out most of the time, and who interacts with said pet pretty often (so not Yorick actually).

2. An anti-CC tank. What if there was a champion who was designed with breaking through crowd control and debuffs. It would have to be a tank, otherwise the concept would probably feel pretty weak, but if it is possible to make the anti-cc trope on a non-tank, I'm all ears.

3. An anti-aoe mage. We have Tresh who can replace an ally, but no one can really stop a Malph/Orianna/Rammus/MF/Galio combo... What if there was a champion (most probably tank and/or support) whose goal was to prevent/reduce AoE damage?

4. On-hit-centric champion : We have Kog'Maw and Teemo who can benefits from using on-hits, but I think it could be awesome to have a champion that can use all on-hits better than others.

5. Steampunk / Warmachine : In the same way, we could have a champion who is simply a Yordle-less Rumble (or a badass Blitz if you prefer). He could have a special interaction with certain/all items (since well, machines and steampunk).

6. Stealth support : A support that can stealth itself and/or an ally and/or an enemy and/or w/e could be pretty badass imo. The goal is basically to mix support and stealth (in a better way than a Jack-in-the-Box).

7. Fury support : There is a reason why there none exists right now, basically, supports and the fury resource use 2 different playstyle... but I'm pretty sure it's safe to fuse them...

8. Ammo-based ADC : A thing that has been tried over and over again, a champion, based on auto-attacks that uses ammo for skills and/or AA.

9. Two-phased champion : Think like Nidalee, Jayce or Elise. This will likely get paired with another one.

10. Vision-based champion : Most probably tank or support, this guy focuses on revealing and hiding things, and damaging and/or supporting allies/enemies.

11. A penguin : RiotPenguin would love it, and penguins are still pretty neat, so why not?

12. A new map : Be it with 1/3 teams, and/or different set of rules (think Dominion).

13. A cook : This one can basically fit any role. I could see a mad hatter throwing magic tea to ryze as well as as I could it being a bit more muscular and do cleaver wresting against mundo. Anything goes with this one, but I'm pretty sure it can be narrowed down to something really neat.

14. A doctor : not soraka or singed, but someone who would fight with pills and such, and could have a lethal injection

15. Others : As you should begin to understand, I'm kind of lacking ideas right here... so please give your own if they're better... Oh and I won't touch a concept that has to do with money, either stealing it, creating it, or having a 2nd resource to buy with... That is broken and an't be designed correctly imo.

typhoonoftempest

01-09-2013

how about a hextech guy who uses a rifle for his auto-attack, a turret, shield, grenade, and ults a tank onto the field (yes, a hextech tank)?

so, in short a Hextech support/pusher

Robo Frodo

01-09-2013

I'd like a leaping untargetable AoE mage

LonelyLiamNeeson

01-09-2013

if we have an ammunition based adc, then either their autoattacks must be extremely slow and extremely powerful, or the ammo concept will only count on ability use (kinda like Vi's on-hit cone burst).

ploki122

01-10-2013

A hextech guy who uses grenades and missiles? like heim? (although you did put it a bit differently with, for example, a tank)
and isn't a leaping untargettable mage fizz?

Otherwise, I know there are troubles with Ammo-based adc, but I'll get to that later if it gets elected as one of the best possible concepts

Herlgar

01-10-2013

Where's the duck choice?

Bliztron

01-10-2013

I would like a void themed pet support.

ploki122

01-10-2013

Quote:
Herlgar:
Where's the duck choice?

Well, I hate ducks, but you have penguin?

ploki122

01-12-2013

Since others are pretty much very different, I guess we're heading toward a new map, and possibly a pet champion (both topics won't hit exactly the same peoples, so I guess it could be ok to create both...). I honestly predicted the map to come out first tho, so I'm already readying for it and I will create a topic about it eventually (read as Soon™ ~4 days)...

ploki122

01-12-2013

Penguin caught up to pet... worst case we could create a guy from freljord who controls a penguin...