The length of time between patches probably has to be my biggest complaint.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaigan

01-09-2013

So the game is unbalanced, fine. Reds have even admitted this and are currently working to fix the problem. Full props for that. It's not like the forums aren't swarmed with the same 6 topics about the same 3 champions or anything.

But it has seriously been months since it was even remotely obvious that there are several things in the game that completely break it and yet we wait.

So then what's the point of releasing this map if Riot clearly hasn't considered putting the correct amount of resources on the problem?

In the current state of things, LoL is extremely unfun fight now and I have a hard time working up the will to play a game. Definitely not worth it.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

While I agree that SOME ASPECTS of this game are unbalanced, I disagree with you about the notion of that making the game "unfun"

Zaigan

01-09-2013

Yeah that part was def just my opinion but the other bits are straight facts. I'm glad you find enjoyment from it, but to me it's just drained me past the point of trying anymore.

A prime example is Teemo. Even if somehow they find a way to make his numbers fit all game modes, his kit is just designed to ruin peoples' days regardless. It seems like whoever conceived it was just trying to find a way to be the most annoying human being alive in video game format. At what point would any sane person subject themselves to that torment on purpose?

And we could get into the finer details of all the other OP ****, but that's been beaten to death. I just need to see something change before I can get into it anymore.

Lachrimae

01-09-2013

Yeah, I only really find fun in ranked and bots... I don't really like 5s (because there's generally one random at least, which is enough).

The "will to play" is lost when some champs make me have to outplay them at every turn, but they require no ability to win lane against me. In ranked this is fun, because my friends will come help.

LegendAwaknd

01-09-2013

The game was built on imbalance. The game has grown to ridiculous large proportions because of imbalance. People don't play the game because they are waiting for balance. I would have to say that imbalance = fun. LOL is not incredibly balanced but it's also not incredibly imbalanced in it's current state it is fun. Oh yeah and free. So "and yet we wait" who we is I don't know but it's definitely not the majority of people playing the game.

1 800 AD Carry

01-09-2013

they should be pumping out fixes every week or two since its still in beta

Bendak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Riot has gotten away from delivering new content. They're plating their building in solid gold and building Nocturne Theater.