Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

MS Quints viability?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RUpavlic

01-09-2013

So I use MS quints on all my champions, I like them BUT there are times when i question their viability i mean if they are so good why don't all many pros use them...please convince me to keep using them or to change, I am sick of always being in doubt ( i understand that they are real good for junglers but with about other roles)

Gulma

01-10-2013

When your opponent sees you have MS Quints and they have AD/AP they will be very aggressive as they know they will win trades. Losing trades early game puts you at a significant disadvantage. Keep note of this when using MS Quints as any good player will see their advantage.

Cenerae

01-10-2013

MS quints are something you'd usually run in the jungle, to help with the champs that have problems keeping up with their victims. Like Udyr.

Though they're more a preference thing.

MS quints aren't bad on anyone though. But that doesn't mean they're the best choice either, so.

Alamander

01-10-2013

Personally Love MS quints as an AP main

Uncanny Doom

01-10-2013

They tend not to be run on other roles but there are cases when people run MS quints on champs who lack mobility or escapes. Misaya for example runs them on Twisted Fate.

They're not that important overall right now because of the movespeed change in S3.

Valor And Quinn

Recruiter

01-10-2013

I run them on everything as having that extra movespeed is so usefull

RUpavlic

01-10-2013

Quote:
Uncanny Doom:
They tend not to be run on other roles but there are cases when people run MS quints on champs who lack mobility or escapes. Misaya for example runs them on Twisted Fate.

They're not that important overall right now because of the movespeed change in S3.

I have heard MS Quints are even stronger now although by 1 movespeed

Titan9900

01-10-2013

I used to love MS quints but season 3 has changed my opinion of them and I also question there viability.

Qsario

01-10-2013

Quote:
pavlicdyshko:
I have heard MS Quints are even stronger now although by 1 movespeed

Everyone got +25 MS due to the change to boots and so everything with +x% MS got a small buff.

MorikTheMad

01-10-2013

Quote:
Qsario:
Everyone got +25 MS due to the change to boots and so everything with +x% MS got a small buff.

But boots took a 25MS hit, so it doesn't end up mattering. (+x% MS applies to your total movespeed, including boots)