Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL Depression

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coasterslol

01-09-2013

Hey guys, so me and my bro play this game and have alot of fun. Now as the title says he has recently quit because he couldn't handle ******* in 1200 elo. Now im not trying to sound like a dumbass but, this kinda made me feel, you know upset and its kinda sad when u feel the reason you play this game and he just quits. My question is "is this game like really fun" IM NOT saying it sucks .. i like this game alot and ive had great memorys but just it brings me down and makes me wanna kinda quit aswell when they have.. Now i dont want **** i rlly like have this problem thinking "is it worth playing league?"

Calexio

01-09-2013

If you can't handle losing or the community,I suggest you quit now. It's only gonna get worse.

Legendariez

01-09-2013

If you are not having fun you might as well quit it.

Coasterslol

01-09-2013

Quote:
Calexio:
If you can't handle losing or the community,I suggest you quit now. It's only gonna get worse.

I can handle its just if its fun.. i have like 55 champs and ive either need a 1 week break or just need to chill after that game.. if i quit im leaving alot of stuff.. Also i was a WoW and D3 player. and they have gotten kinda boring and old

Reäpër

01-09-2013

Quote:
Coasterslol:
Hey guys, so me and my bro play this game and have alot of fun. Now as the title says he has recently quit because he couldn't handle ******* in 1200 elo. Now im not trying to sound like a dumbass but, this kinda made me feel, you know upset and its kinda sad when u feel the reason you play this game and he just quits. My question is "is this game like really fun" IM NOT saying it sucks .. i like this game alot and ive had great memorys but just it brings me down and makes me wanna kinda quit aswell when they have.. Now i dont want **** i rlly like have this problem thinking "is it worth playing league?"

i have this exact same problem.

my other problem is i cant handle peoples incompetence. Like picking singed into yorick. then proceeds to rage "Why am i lossing?! FCKING B*LLSH*T!!". its like they think "hmm. he doesnt have to get near me to do damage. I'm gonna pick someone who DOES have to get close."

/rant over. ty for listenting

Coasterslol

01-09-2013

Quote:
Reäpër:
i have this exact same problem.

my other problem is i cant handle peoples incompetence. Like picking singed into yorick. then proceeds to rage "Why am i lossing?! FCKING B*LLSH*T!!". its like they think "hmm. he doesnt have to get near me to do damage. I'm gonna pick someone who DOES have to get close."

/rant over. ty for listenting

O i hear you man some champs do tend to make us angry... yea u darius and teemo

Reäpër

01-09-2013

Quote:
Coasterslol:
O i hear you man some champs do tend to make us angry... yea u darius and teemo

lol while i do hate some champs with a burning passion, i mostly hate the people using them more. like those who queue up for ranked and are like "top teemo".

I instantly hate you whether you pick it or not.

RyuthK

01-09-2013

Quote:
Coasterslol:

Dear OP, if losing in ranked is too hard try normals, or take a break. Sometimes I wonder why I play ranked when I queu up, and get terrible teams.

Coasterslol

01-09-2013

I thank you guys for taking the time to comment and help me out but what happens when i have no idea which champs to buy.. i wanta fun champ reminder i have 57/104