Nayenne, the Survivor [v2]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nysta

01-17-2013

Thanks for giving me some confidence concerning the book
I never intended to bring her to the League originally, I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in the lore (and I kinda chose the wrong place for that, but w/e xD). Now that I got this concept running I like it pretty much though, so I'm still wondering about how little people like it or are willing to comment on it by themselves.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

getting comments is difficult out of people, too many people just want to observe and watch quietly from the sidelines, thats why a post can have 5000+ views and only a handful of comments, council is working so hard to change this, but unfortunately, its just how the nature of forums go. But yeh, her story is awesome it really is, that would be a book I would pick up instantly. And don't think of council members as big people, we are all community members of equal standing, we are just a group who stood up to dedicate some of their time to improving this forum for the all.

Nysta

01-17-2013

I'd join you guys at that, but I just know that I won't be sitting in these forums forever. I'll be sitting here for one month straight and then the next time you see here me will be in about two years.. xD
I do some reviews even so, even some that I haven't been asked for, but some people don't even want feedback. Funnily they still bump their ideas all the time.

-edit-

I have thought of another effect of the E-ability. To have her jump away when hitting a wall, and to make the target fly away when hitting a target.. that however seems overpowered: She already got one displacement skill, and she would still have no problems of getting close to an enemy The synergy would be even higher than before, but I think the synergy should never be too high. If anyone feels like commenting, he might very well also want to read my last few comments and not just the champion concepts. Whereas I might not have the same opinion as you, it will most certainly always help me to know your opinions (I am not talking about opinions like 'I don't like this champ, but rather for comments like 'i see some problems here and there', I do of course also appreciate if you tell me that you liked it, if you did actually like it). They will make me think of ways on how to improve whatever you criticized, because I might not even have seen any problems in whatever you're commenting on. You can also ask me to review your champion, if I find the time to do so, I will do so! So feel free to comment

Nysta

01-20-2013

I do have a new suggestion concerning the passive, seeing that it surely is strong. I could change it to 0.5% based upon her max health and 1% based upon her missing health times the % of Energy she currently has. This will leave her at lower health even though she got the same average regeneration. Tell me what you think about this, I think it sounds a bit complicated but it might suit her much better anyways.

Nysta

01-20-2013

Changed her passive to scale with missing health instead of maximum health and added a normal health regeneration. This will add the vulnerability to burst and unforeseen situations once again, as it was intended in the original post.

Yahia

01-21-2013

Gonna vote yes her abilities are new and unique in this game
well done great idea

Nysta

01-22-2013

Thanks, Yahia!

I've been thinking a bit about the passive, and it seems that it is being regarded as being OP (by the people on euw).
I hereby suggest to change the passive on the ult to be the new passive and change the regeneration buff on the shielding part to regeneration by some % based on how much energy she currently has. This would significantly buff her early game damage and decrease her early game sustain while still having her survive more easily via the ult. I don't feel like it would be an all too good change, seeing it would change lots of basic stuff about her. Please comment!

-edit-

Forget about this suggestion, it's better (and weaker) the way it is.

SephirothWontDie

01-22-2013

I don't see a problem with her. she seems good, strong, interesting. but the stasis thing, she can do this anytime she can switch weapons? its a neat little utility, but i'm not sure how viable it is except for stasis part. idk, maybe im just not seeing as well as you are. but still, a nice champion.

Nia, the Mind Witch. here ya go, have fun with this one.

Nysta

01-22-2013

She can activate her ultimate once again for up to 5seconds after switching weapons. This is basically the lowest possible weapon switch cooldown you can get using the W-spell. It gives a lot of utility, the heal will be negligible in most cases. It can very well save you from a lot of damage if timed well, but you will have to press twice, so even though it is some kind of 'oh ****' button, it is more than that, and not that easy to utilize. Same with her e-spell. It can very well help you get away, but it won't work instantly like flash would, for example.
I guess it is sufficiently viable, even though I made it have a cooldown on its own, so you can use it about one time in a fight, and not like the weapon swap. I thought of the utility as being too big.

I didn't even see that Nia post when I went to work at her

Thanks for your review, seems there are no mayor flaws anymore judging from the last comments I got! Now I'd just need a fan base.. haha! (I got about as many fans as haters.. for whatever reason.)

Nysta

01-23-2013

To be honest, I got much more haters than fans. 3 up 4 down.. guess some people just are asses. I guess I shouldn't care about this, but I do. It hurts me if you just down-vote this, and it hurts me ever the more if you don't even tell me why. Is it just a bunch of people holding a grudge against me or what?