What does the audience think?

I LOVE this idea and am willing to pay! 2 25.00%
I like the idea but I don't want to pay RP, but IP OK! 3 37.50%
I don't agree with this fabulous idea! 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Cool Lore Idea!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WyseWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Riot I've got an awesome idea! why don't you make a single player interactive lore? you can use in game assets or even make more if needed and all the player models are done soooo why not? ALSO you could charge RP for it!

Its a awesome idea to get people to learn the history of LoL and their champions!

Melancholy Exile

01-09-2013

Could you possibly expand on what you're proposing because, to quite be honest, I really haven't got a clue how I should interpret "single player interactive lore"?

WyseWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Like a story mode campaign type deal that lets you chose a champion and you play or interact with their respective lore

WyseWolf

01-10-2013

b-b-b-bump!

Ansaa

01-10-2013

It would be a lot of work to create "single-mode" levels/maps/objectives for even 1 champion.

it would be completely different from the regular feel of LoL too...

Sorry, I just think this isn't a good idea. Atleast, not for this game/type of game.

EpicFrogNinja

01-10-2013

I think a story mode for each champion is a bit too much. Maybe only a couple campaigns that aren't character-specific.