New Champion : Master of disguise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpongeeBobbe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Name: Turtlemaster, Champion of disguise

Ranged fighter

Appearance : not important (you will see why)

Passive: One of many : Your champion icon will never appear on the minimap as long as you are in disguise

Q: Form of the knight

Transforms your champion into a knight minion, changing its appearance and stats

Lvl 1: 100% ad, 100% hp and 100% movement speed
Lvl5: 110% ad, 120% hp and 130%movement speed

W: Form of the caster

Transforms your champion into a caster minion, changing its appearance and stats

Lvl 1: 100% ad, 110% attack speed, 80% hp
Lvl5: 150% ad, 150% attack speed, 100% hp

E:Form of the siege

Transforms your champion into a siege minion, changing its appearance and stats

Lvl 1: 110% ad, 110% hp and 100% range
Lvl5: 140% ad, 130% hp and 120% range

R: Super form

Transforms your champion into a super minion, changing its appearance and stats

Lvl1: 150% ad, 125% hp and 75% movement speed
Lvl3 : 200% ad, 150% hp and 90% movement speed

SpongeeBobbe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

I know it's not complete but I would like some positive feedback before I spend time on elaborating the champion! I think it's a great idea, it would be the funniest champion to play in the league, what do you guys think?

Zarkof

01-09-2013

what? this doesn't even have any abilities. You can't do anything except look like minions and get OP stat buffs. This isn't fun at all. All you do is get ridiculous bonuses that aren't balanced at all. Not showing up on minimap is dumb and broken.

This is not a good idea. You need to understand why.

Go do your research before you spit out another flawed concept.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1833829

SpongeeBobbe

01-10-2013

Well in that case I don't think I will make a full champion concept out of this. And by the way just look at the champion named Udyr : His abilities only changes his appearance and gives him buffs, which is kinda like what I wanted to do. Of course the bonuses and stats written here are broken, it is just an idea, as I said, if I was to developp it I would balance the stats and give better bonuses, this was just to see if people liked the idea of a champion that could hide as a minion. Just think of how nice your level 1 would be, it would give a whole new level to games when this champion would be in. Anyways whatever you are not fun at all mr. zarkof

Zarkof

01-10-2013

Udyr isn't completely passive. Each ability has an Active effect for changing stances, unique modifiers for each stance, and a passive that ties them all together. Your champion is a condiment and 2 slices of bread short of a salami sandwich. Fun, no. Realistic, yes. Which one helps you grow? You champion should be about unique, innovative mechanics, not a novelty idea.

SpongeeBobbe

01-10-2013

I get your point, thanks for taking your time to full me with your insight, however this was just an Idea, if I was to make a real champion concept for the contest, you would litterally droove over it :P hahah just kidding I suck

SpongeeBobbe

01-11-2013

I have received lots of positive encouragements to make this into a full concept, I guess people can never be on the same level...

SpongeeBobbe

01-17-2013

I will not work on this because I had a lot better idea of a character in class, the god of elements!

Zarkof

01-17-2013

like we need more "element" based characters...

Just a warning: If you don't have a purely unique idea on how to do the element champion then don't do it, because the element demographic has been beaten to hell and there are very few people who have anything interesting at all.