Forums Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fraxotic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Hi

I posted this a while back in the general discussions board, but it just got buried instantly. Anyways, i was wondering why we aren't allowed to change our display picture in the forums. IMO we should also be allowed to have a personalized signature. Many other gaming forums have these features and i don't see why LoL should be one without them.

Fraxotic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

bump.

Fraxotic

12-30-2012

bump.

Fraxotic

01-02-2013

bump..

Fraxotic

01-05-2013

bump!

Troa

01-05-2013

If you have to keep bumping and no one else is, and you're not getting a response after a week, chances are you're not going to.

Fraxotic

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troa View Post
If you have to keep bumping and no one else is, and you're not getting a response after a week, chances are you're not going to.
any reason why? It would be nice to see what the community has to say.

Sinful Symbolism

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troa View Post
Not exactly. I honestly think the forum's layout has a lot to do with the lack of responses. There are too many vague categories, directing players to the wrong forums.

I've seen this question asked in the past quite a few times, generally having the same response. Custom signatures open up far too many ways for offensive content to be displayed, same with icons.

However it would be nice to have your summoner icon synchronized with the forum icon. Riot needs to open up more options for icons. Being able to unlock a specific champion's portrait as a summoner icon seems like something we should have had for ages.

Example: Win 15 games with Ezreal, unlock Ezreal bronze icon (Gives you a Ezreal summoner icon with a bronze border/background). 50 would be silver, and 100 would be gold. Each could have a different pose in the portrait.

I feel like riot is spending far too much time focusing on new champions/skins (*cough* basically anything that makes money *cough*). We have a great game already, they need to improve some of the features the game already has.

^^; that's my opinion

Fraxotic

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinful Symbolism View Post
Not exactly. I honestly think the forum's layout has a lot to do with the lack of responses. There are too many vague categories, directing players to the wrong forums.

I've seen this question asked in the past quite a few times, generally having the same response. Custom signatures open up far too many ways for offensive content to be displayed, same with icons.

However it would be nice to have your summoner icon synchronized with the forum icon. Riot needs to open up more options for icons. Being able to unlock a specific champion's portrait as a summoner icon seems like something we should have had for ages.

Example: Win 15 games with Ezreal, unlock Ezreal bronze icon (Gives you a Ezreal summoner icon with a bronze border/background). 50 would be silver, and 100 would be gold. Each could have a different pose in the portrait.

I feel like riot is spending far too much time focusing on new champions/skins (*cough* basically anything that makes money *cough*). We have a great game already, they need to improve some of the features the game already has.

^^; that's my opinion
Firstly, thanks for your input! Maybe they could add a filter for these features to prevent people from abusing it. Also they could make it so that you can only change your icon/signature once a month and it must be approved before it is displayed. Adding a report button and recruiting community moderators might also ensure that the forums remain a friendly environment!