Helping draft petition

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

davyo11

01-09-2013

I myself have never tried draft mode on dominion specifically because I heard no one uses it. However, I believe that if a lot of people were to que in draft at one time we might see better match making. It might help the argument that dominion is ready for ranked. I guess I'm try to get the dominion community to move back to draft. (Even though I don't know when people left) I know the community is small but even 25 people might make a small difference.

And so I want people to sign this petition saying that they will join draft que next Wednesday January 16th during prime time (I'm not sure when a majority of dominion players get on so I'm just going to say prime time. If anyone could help me establish a time that would be great.)

*signs

(I apologize for any grammar errors and such I'm just a 12 year old kid trying to use big words for big dreams :D)

grandmastad

01-09-2013

/sign
For me its 8pm - 12am est
Might need more then 25 people b/c of the elo range though.

davyo11

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmastad View Post
/sign
For me its 8pm - 12am est
Might need more then 25 people b/c of the elo range though.
Right ok lets aim for 100!!!!

A Slime Appears

01-09-2013

Could of swore someone, somewhere was holding draft days for this exact purpose but I dunno if said person does it anymore or how often it does/did occur. Maybe try forum searching for it O_o

davyo11

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
Could of swore someone, somewhere was holding draft days for this exact purpose but I dunno if said person does it anymore or how often it does/did occur. Maybe try forum searching for it O_o
That may be the case but the point of this petition is to transition people back to draft and make the que times shorter. I don't think I made that very clear in my first post my bad.

ThioCyanate

01-09-2013

I'll join in

naotasan

01-09-2013

Didn't we used to have this?
We called it Draft Day I believe.

NamKim

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Didn't we used to have this?
We called it Draft Day I believe.
The problem with Dominate Draft Day is that people only do it for one day. In order to revive dead, people have to consistently play only draft.

But I think some priority should be put into revive Draft. I will admit that I feel that this is Riot's responsibility instead of ours but I am starting to feel otherwise now...

davyo11

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
The problem with Dominate Draft Day is that people only do it for one day. In order to revive dead, people have to consistently play only draft.

But I think some priority should be put into revive Draft. I will admit that I feel that this is Riot's responsibility instead of ours but I am starting to feel otherwise now...
Couldn't put it better myself thank you.