Luxanna's Pax Sivir Art Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ronyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

I have one (1) Pax Sivir skin code that I wish to give out! However, I have a bit of a problem. I have found there is very little Luxanna art that isn't based around sexing Ezreal (No offence to those that ship that.) or her looking like a stupid little girl (again, no offense if thats how you see her).

So for the next month (Jan. 9th Feb. 9th) I'll be holding an art contest. The prize being my last Pax Sivir skin. The winner will be chosen on the following day (Feb. 10th), or unless otherwise stated at a later date. Rules are followed.

Da Rules

• The picture must contain Luxanna
  • You do NOT have to be following me on my Luxanna blog to enter. However, re-blogging this post will slightly help your chances of winning.
  • All entries must be submitted to my Luxanna blog by 12 midnight CST of February 9th, 2013. Any submissions that are placed at my Summoner blog or my Ahri blog will be disqualified.
  • Please no OTP art work, you may add other champions but keep it platonic (or in the case of Garen, sister/brother relationships only, as a mother incest creeps me out.)
  • Keep it safe for work in all aspects. (no ***, gore, fetishes ect.)
Mostly good luck and have fun with these and think about the character, research! It shows in your work if you have. Also, all entries will be added to the art queue of my Luxanna blog with a tag specificity for the contest (Luxanna's Pax Sivir Art Contest), and will be added to a page on the Lux blog. :) Everyone will see everything. If you have any further questions about the contest please don't hesitate to ask on any of my blogs.

Luxanna blog

Ahri Blog
Summoner Ronyo blog

Safety and Peace my followers.