Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Supporting sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akimasu

01-11-2013

I've personally always thought support was the most active role. It's the most aggressive role from the start. You turn the game, You change the outcome by yourself. A good support wins the game, sets up ganks, gives vision, lands really powerful abilities(Sona, Blitz, Taric), feeds the ADC, sets up kills at bot.. Really, Supports make or break the game - along with jungles.

Wonder Princess

01-11-2013

Its support can be lots of fun.

SupportOrWillAFK

01-11-2013

Supports are fun to play. I happen to think deciding on when to speed boost my team, give them a shield, and holding awesome items like Aegis are very important. Not to mention warding and picking up oracles for baron fights.

It's almost like, get this, people like different things. If you don't like the role, there are three others for you.

mdiaz28

01-11-2013

I actually love support, of course in aggressive but nothing like awesome teamwork to get adc fed and doing tons damage for the team.

Its like being a proud parent of the thing you grew lol

Nakawaka

01-12-2013

I love support. You get to lay around in a bush and stab the other adc instead of worrying something as nerve wracking as last hitting because you're so item dependent.

But that's my personal preference