Supporting sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

^ this all over.

Plus with all the updates to supports in this season it's really a great role to play. If you are having issues with it then I'm sorry but you are just not ready for something that takes that high level of concentration.

DarthWhore

01-10-2013

support is the best role to rally the team to a win. BUT in most games

1. people think support is only for warding and ONLY support must ward
2. people dont listen to a support because he isnt playing a carry role.
3. face check bushes and if they die support is to blame coz warding all bushes on the map is support job.

basically the only time they like support is during champion select. after that its blame support (or jungler)

eg: (think aggresive support) u ward dragon and see enemy jungler coming bot to gank. our jungler also comes in to counter gank. gank happens and we counter initiate and support dies while protecting carry but we get the enemy bot lane and jungler. guess what chat will be like...... gj adc and gj jungler. never will support be appreciated/honoured.

JevelFaithful

01-10-2013

Btw wuubitas, since you,re playing mostly normal. Feel free to add me. I'm mostly playing support anyway.

Runa44

01-10-2013

I love support personally and have tried a wide range of them. I love knowing in a fight if I cc their adc and heal ours we can turn the tide very quickly. However just like an adc can do bad because of a bad support, a support can do bad because of an adc. I played with a Caitlyn who decided that harassing wasn't in her playbook and when she got cc locked by a Leona she kept attempting to push lane and keep getting caught when all she had to do was farm under tower. Support and jungle receive the most abuse. My personal favorite is when I've been warding several bushes all game and they ask me to ward more and then I get caught out and get gibbed and all of a sudden I'm a feeder. It's bad too when adcs have a god complex and think they can versus the world and then flame me because I didn't keep them alive even though it was 2v3. I feel your pain on the stress level of it but that feeling when you chain your kit correctly as taric and use all of your items, and ace the team with no deaths, best feeling. If you ever want someone to play a position other than support pm me and I'll play it

DarkUltralisk

01-10-2013

Yes it does it seem like a great role to play though it does require a **** load of constrations. The support is always blamed for evey little thing like warding letting the adc die, or stealing cs Just like the jungle will be blamed for almost the same things. It seems like because people find roles like brusier APC, and ADC the most fun to play with the greatest reward. I don't thing this is entirly true if true at all.

Count Enmar

01-10-2013

I hated support for a while too but recently found i love it. I use nautilus as support tank. Theres not a whole lot off cc but hes tanky enough that after a couple levels you can just sit in the minions and force the other team out if you have a decent adc. Early game support is very slow moving, just help the adc when he needs it. I think the most important question is, who are you supporting as?

Seisouhen

01-10-2013

supporting is ok

Boagster

01-10-2013

Count Enmar, you think Nautilus doesn't have enough CC? He's a CC monster. The hook acts a stun and displacement, his E is an Point-Blank AoE slow and his ult is a monstrous knock-up. Compare that to most typical supports and you have 1.5-3 times as much CC.

Count Enmar

01-10-2013

Lol not sure how the not got in there, meant thers a whole lot of cc and hes tanky. Intimidates the **** outof bot lane cuz there worried if the get to close they will get locked down.. cuz they will. After a few levels he starts being able to shrug off most pokes as well.

WotansVolk

01-10-2013

Playing support has helped my game out so much. Before I would tunnel vision on my champ,but, after playing support and learning to watch the mini map for ganks and the enemy team I have found it has carried over to when i play other roles.

Also as a support and playing in the back lines I have learned so much about position and how important it is.

Basically I guess Im saying that imho playing support will help you to become a better player at least thats my experience so far.