Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] Zero - The Swordmaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killerpool

01-10-2013

bump
180 reviews and so little reply that means my champion really sucks if not reply something there must be someone that means he's good or got something to change

Killerpool

01-10-2013

bump

ZeroDefector

01-10-2013

This guy sounds cool, he is rather strong though, i don't really like him too much. Im not one for overpowered champions, however he does sound cool and i would like to play him at least once just to see what it would be like to have 4 swords, also it doesnt sound like zoro at all, if i recall correctly he has 3 swords because he cant use 4 at one time, but anyways its fine. I think he would be a pretty cool champion to see on either team(oh btw im an artist so i can draw a picture of him if you want)

Killerpool

01-10-2013

That will be great if you can draw him.
Thanks in advance

Killerpool

01-10-2013

bump

Killerpool

01-20-2013

bump

aShadyHeartless

01-30-2013

his attacking quotes are a little retarded

hellrazor8421

01-30-2013

Seems quite interesting to play. A little on the strong side. Although his base stats are OP like crazy. You need to scale down his per level for armor, damage, and MR. At 18 with no items, masteries or runes he would have:

209 damage
164 armor
112 MR

Killerpool

07-09-2013

bump

Phoneixflare

08-15-2013

I really like this idea still tbh