[Champion Concept] Zero - The Swordmaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killerpool

01-09-2013

Zero - The Swordmaster

Attack Damage: 7
Defense Power: 6
Ability Power: 4
Difficulty: 7

Overview:
Race: Human
Origin: Village Ogatse
Alliance: Good
Class: Fighter
Subclass: Tank,Melee
Weapon: Short sword something like roman short sword, but he can change between:
--Soul reaper one-handed sword with skull on guard and spikes on blade,
--Holy sword, white long-sword with golden handle and gold runes on blade,
--Armageddon, big two-handed long-sword with rough edges.
Attack Type: Melee
Energy Source: Mana

Appearance
Height: Tall
Physical Build: Muscle but not too much
Hair style and color: Brown pulled back hair
Eye color: Dark brown
Weapons: Four Swords
Attire: Light grey armor, with small shoulders

Base Stats
Damage 65 (+3 per level)
Attack speed 0,91 (+0,2 per level)
Movement speed 315
Range 125 (when using Armageddon 170)
Armor 20 (+2 per level)
Magic resistance 22 (+1.5 per level)
Health 460 (+80 per level)
Health regen 0,8 (+ 0,5 per level)
Mana 300 (+30 per level)
Mana regen 0,5 (+ 0,2 per level)

(passive)Swordsmanship: Zero grants allied champions 10% bonus armor and magic resistance.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
(Q)Summoned Swords: Zero summons four swords above his head and then lunches them on four nearest enemies dealing 10/25/40/55/70 (+ 70% AD) magic damage.(Spell will prioritize champions over minions or monsters).
Cooldown 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
Cost 30/50/70/90/110 mana
Target Type Enemy
Type Multi target
Range 600
(W)Soul Reaper/Soul Blast:
Soul Reaper- Zero pulls out his sword named Soul Reaper gaining 10% bonus attack and movement speed and 10% life steal for next 2 min.
Cooldown 4/3.5/3/2.5/2 seconds
Cost 50 mana
Type Single target aura
Buff type Himself
Buff value 10% attack and movement speed and life steal bonus

Soul Blast- Zero lunches a cursed soul on enemy dealing 50/80/110/140/170 (110% AD) magic damage, soul than returns to Zero and heals him for 50% of dealt damage.(This ability will end Soul Reaper stance).
Cost 30/45/60/75/90 mana
Type Single target
Target Type Enemy
Range 600
(E)Holy Sword/Holy Explosion:
Holy Sword- Zero pulls out his sword named Holy Sword gaining 20% Armor and Magic resistance and 5 mana and health regen next 2 min.
Cooldown 4/3.5/3/2.5/2 seconds
Cost 50 mana
Type Single target aura
Buff type Himself
Buff value 20% armor and magic res. and 5 mana and health regen

Holy Explosion- Zero unleashes a explosion of holy power around him dealing 30/55/80/105/130 (+ 90% AD) magic damage and slowing all enemies hit by 10 % for next 3/3,5/4/4,5/5 seconds.( This ability will end Holy Sword stance).
Type Skillshot
AoE radius 400
Debuff type Slow
Debuff value 10%
Debuff duration 3/3,5/4/4,5/5 seconds
--------------------------------------------------------------------
(R)Armageddon/Final Destruction:
Armageddon- Zero pulls he's biggest sword named Armageddon gaining 50% damage and 30% critical chance for next 60 seconds.
Cooldown 100/90/80 seconds
Cost 80 mana
Type Single target aura
Buff type Himself
Buff value 20% damage and 10% critical

Final Destruction- Zero stabs the ground beneath him with Armageddon sending a wave of earth spikes in circle around him dealing 150/225/300 (+ 140% AD) physic damage and knocking all enemies hit in to the air.(When this ability is activated it will end Armageddon ability)
Cost 100/175/250 mana
Type Skillshot
AoE radius 800
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Abilities Description:

1. In game you can change between he's sword and sword you last had will go on cooldown [example: you have soul reaper it has a minute left to end and you activated holy sword, you will now have holy sword and soul raper will go on cooldown.]
  1. Abilities have different cooldowns, and will not stop first ability from working it will still work till the time ends [example: you use sour reaper and then use soul blast, soul blast will go on cooldown but soul reaper won't, you can activate the soul blast how many times you want till soul reaper is activated.]
Lore:

There was a village named Ogatse in witch it was a great honor to be a swordsman. The greatest swordsman in village was Anore, Zero's older sister. Years later the village was struck by a terrible disease. Many people were dieing of it one of them was Anore. On sisters death Zero promised her that he will be the greatest swordsman in the world, 3 months later he set of on a journey to become a world greatest swordsman.
On he's way he passed through hellish lands of Zeluron where he find his first sword named Soul Reaper that has the ability to grants a great power over soul that were slain by this sword to one who carries it.
As he continues hes journey he passed through the holy land of Manora where he finds a Holy Sword that has power to punish those who needs to be punished and grants great protection to one he carries it.
In little town of Valgore he heard about the League, and decides that he will go to the League.On the way to the League he finds a gigantic sword named Armageddon that bring great destruction to this world and will grant superhuman strength to anyone who carries it.
After that he singed up for the League and we will see if he gets in.

Dialogue

Champion Selection:
I'll prove myself worthy, sister.
Movement Quotes:
Time to move.
Will do.
You try walking with three sword on you're back!
Attacking Quotes:
Come to papa.
Come here i dare you.
For my people!
Q Use:
I summon the...
W Use:
You're soul belongs to me!
E Use:
I bring justice and judgment to this world!
R Use:
It's time for catastrophe!
Cataclysm is coming!
Taunts:
Come here! I have something nice for you.
Jokes:
[starts juggling with his swords]
Recall:
Every swordsman knows the time to fall back.

Killerpool

01-09-2013

bump
someone gotta have something to say about this champion

Tripgnosis

01-09-2013

I like the multiple sword concept but his abilities seem just a bit OP to me. I think it would be more balanced if the second effect of each ability ended the first, (guess u can call em stances) If the duration of the stance expires naturally then the cooldown can be shorter but if you use the second effect it ends the stance and increases the cooldown... Or instead of that idea maybe using the second effect decreases the remaining duration of the stance by an amount but the secondary effects dont have their own cooldowns - just energy cost. You could enter a stance for a cost then quickly spam its ability for additional costs resulting in the stance quickly expiring and probally leaving you with very little energy left..

I think that the stance having a cooldown and teh ability having a different cooldown is just a little wonky. I'm imagining the stances cooldown being replaced by the second effects cooldown or vice versa which would mean that one would be hidden..

Killerpool

01-09-2013

Thank you for the tip i've changed the abilities, tell me what do you think about them now.
If something is still bad or missing tell me

Killerpool

01-09-2013

bump

Phoneixflare

01-09-2013

he sounds like his ratios should be more ad based
seein as they are swords and stuff.

Phoneixflare

01-09-2013

also, it sounds like zoro from one piece a bit. any inspiration from that?

Killerpool

01-10-2013

A little, i watched one peace only to 7 episode but i can guess that Zoro is pretty awesome.
Guess you're right about he's damage being AD. Thanks for that.

Killerpool

01-10-2013

Edit: I edited ultimate damage from magic to physic because armageddon gives him strength and he stabs sword in to the ground so its not magic that moves ground it's his strength.
For W and E it stays magic because in one he lunches soul and in other unleashes holy power.

Killerpool

01-10-2013

bump