Shurelia did the voice acting for lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lovelykitty

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyland View Post
Why's everyone hate on her voice? I think it's kinda cute Lol
**** you man, you're everything that is wrong with the world. and **** anime.

kijik

Recruiter

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryTimeV View Post
This thread is actually upsetting me somewhat. In general a lot of people here are just being horrible human beings.
It's not like anyone is saying "omfg shurelia should go die in a fire because her voice bothers me!" Shurelia is a perfectly fine person and I'm glad she's working at riot and I think she does a fine job, but I agree with these others in that it can get a bit harsh on the ears after a while, and if it's true that it's now the voice for a character in game...well...Sorry Shurelia, I know Lux was your "baby" so to speak, but come on now, you yourself know you have that minor drawback...let's not force it upon people...

Every normal, rational, adult human being understands their own defects and drawbacks, and does what they can to control those from becoming an issue, if you know that the sound of your voice isn't the most agreeable with people, you can't really fix that on a normal level when in person and during conversation, but you certainly can refrain from putting your voice into a medium that will be widely heard, and in such a fashion that those who hear it could feel they were forced to listen to it.

I honestly have more of an issue with those that are being irrationally supportive of this whole thing, as detailed in a previous post of mine.

EveryTimeV

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillean GG View Post
Translation:

...Yeah sounds about right.
You're actually 100% Correct, as I hold my own subjective views of someone's worth over anyone else's, you are also guilty of this.

Unless you can't think for yourself that is.

PerryCox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillean GG View Post
Translation:

...Yeah sounds about right.
Don't worry bro I'll turn that -1 into a +0. Typical Christian mentality.

STOP NOT BELIEVING IN WHAT I BELIEVE.

xephh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryCox View Post
Are you going to say, with a straight face mind you, that you would not get extremely annoyed by some fat chick who tries talking all cutsie and anime-like. CONSTANTLY. All. The. Time?
shurelia's fat?

Myrren

10-19-2010

itt we learn that most of the community are 6th graders

... oh I have some colouring homework to do!

HolyChalice

10-19-2010

How people can hate on one person so much baffles me. Trolls just out looking for attention I assume.

And to those who are saying Shurelias voice sucks. At least she doesn't sound like some fat kid who just got out of McDonalds.

That's all I have to say about this topic in dis here thread

edit: oh and I agree with fairyland

Myrren

10-19-2010

omg squeaky teenage from Simpsons! Please voice act a hero!!

PerryCox

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepherian View Post
shurelia's fat?
Oh, you didn't see her Youtube video before she took it down?

*******http://i.imgur.com/LKhDf.jpg********

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyChalice View Post
How people can hate on one person so much baffles me. Trolls just out looking for attention I assume.

And to those who are saying Shurelias voice sucks. At least she doesn't sound like some fat kid who just got out of McDonalds.

That's all I have to say about this topic in dis here thread

edit: oh and I agree with fairyland

The irony in this is hilarious.

Fairyland

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryCox View Post
Are you going to say, with a straight face mind you, that you would not get extremely annoyed by some fat chick who tries talking all cutsie and anime-like. CONSTANTLY. All. The. Time?

I swear to any and all Gods I would be doing life in prison for what I would do to said person if they did that around me.
As long as this "fat chick" ain't hittin on me, I am not bothered by anyone's voice.