Shurelia did the voice acting for lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EveryTimeV

10-19-2010

This thread is actually upsetting me somewhat. In general a lot of people here are just being horrible human beings.

xephh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

I find her voice extremely girly.

It would probably get annoying over a long period of time.
But it's nothing to lash out or hate on.

PerryCox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryTimeV View Post
This thread is actually upsetting me somewhat. In general a lot of people here are just being horrible human beings.
Seriously man, how can anyone like that voice?

Fairyland

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillean GG View Post
Cause it's just an act.

Makes me think she's one of those people that watch anime all day, and then go out trying to act like anime-characters cause they don't realize it's ******ed...

Not saying that's what she is, but that's just the vibe I get.
I can't agree or not if it's an act because I have never heard her till that spotlight, but who cares either way? Let people be who they wanna be. It's not effecting your life, shes not criticizing you, so why do it to her?

Sleepléss

10-19-2010

I will marry Shurelia.

Myrren

10-19-2010

Quote:
Well its a common known fact that most of the community here are short, green and live under bridges.

Too many sheeps. Green short sheeps XD

Achillean GG

10-19-2010

Quote:
Translation:

Quote:
If you don't agree with me you are the scum of the Earth.
...Yeah sounds about right.

Myrren

10-19-2010

^ lol!

EveryTimeV

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryCox View Post
Seriously man, how can anyone like that voice?
Whether it's an act or not, and if it's not, it's generally just a **** move to talk about it disrespectfully in plain sight where you know the person will see the discussion, in fact talking about it behind people's backs is also bad.

I can come to a mutual understanding that "okay I don't like this voice" but I tend not to inform people of how I dislike them, because I don't need to.

PerryCox

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyland View Post
I can't agree or not if it's an act because I have never heard her till that spotlight, but who cares either way? Let people be who they wanna be. It's not effecting your life, shes not criticizing you, so why do it to her?
Are you going to say, with a straight face mind you, that you would not get extremely annoyed by some fat chick who tries talking all cutsie and anime-like. CONSTANTLY. All. The. Time?

I swear to any and all Gods I would be doing life in prison for what I would do to said person if they did that around me.