Shurelia did the voice acting for lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kijik

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrren View Post
theres nothing even wrong with her voice
uh....

and I'm getting downvoted so I think I'll add a little fire to this post before it gets closed anyway.

Those who act like it's fine and tolerable, I'm not looking at you.

Those who think it's the greatest/sexiest/cutest thing in the world, need to 1. Go and get some ****ing sunlight 2. Go get laid, or atleast make the attempt, it's pretty ****ing obvious none of you have even made the attempt and likely spend your nights masturbating to tentacle hentai 3. Try atleast being reasonable and using less hyperbole in what you say, it's less annoying and makes these things less annoying.

Seriously, if yall would be realistic about these things, and stop trying to hit on this woman over the internet so much, we wouldn't flame you, Also try not making topics on it. It really isn't getting you anywhere and it's cluttering the forums with a bunch of useless **** more than it already is cluttered. You're not going to suddenly meet Shurelia IRL and she won't be your girlfriend or whatever you want out of her just because you kissed royal ass on the internets, sorry, no can do.

PerryCox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillean GG View Post
Yeah did anyone else notice that her voice was a lot different in the Lux video?

I'm guessing Riot politely asked her to drop the act so they could have a somewhat professional video.
Be more professional to just get rid of her, she is ruining any image that Riot is trying to accomplish.

I would seriously hit her if I ever went to a Riot booth she was at. Probably more then once.

Vacazar

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BludStanes View Post
thank god
no offense, but i'd be rethinking buying her
blasphemy!

Myrren

10-19-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news ~ listen to it. Tell me, anything wrong there? No?

I can't wait to play her double demacia is gonna be funny

lZN5nmfDBTc1bgRT

10-19-2010

what ? i'll buy her 100%

/whiteknight

Achillean GG

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryCox View Post
Be more professional to just get rid of her, she is ruining any image that Riot is trying to accomplish.

I would seriously hit her if I ever went to a Riot booth she was at. Probably more then once.
That's a bit harsh. -.-

But yeah the whole "my voice is so anime" gimmick is just kinda :/

Fairyland

10-19-2010

Why's everyone hate on her voice? I think it's kinda cute Lol

Valencian

10-19-2010

It sounds a lot like a generic asian girl roughly the age of 12-15. Methinks she either is or is trying to fit a certain stereotypical "demure asian girl" voice. Growing up in Korea, a lot of girls think this is "cute" when it is really just grating and annoying.

Achillean GG

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyland View Post
Why's everyone hate on her voice? I think it's kinda cute Lol
Cause it's just an act.

Makes me think she's one of those people that watch anime all day, and then go out trying to act like anime-characters cause they don't realize it's ******ed...

Not saying that's what she is, but that's just the vibe I get.

Myrren

10-19-2010

lol i know plenty of people who do that voice thing from anime, kinda used to it now XD