Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

syndra build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swampmajikk

01-09-2013

I haven't seen any syndras be effective at all in dominion...
Nor have I been able to find any decent season 3 guides to even get a small amount of advice for building/using her.

Anyone got anything?

Swampmajikk

01-09-2013

sad bump

Volandum

01-09-2013

Syndra's wave clear is pretty good, gets to one-shotting waves significantly faster than Ahri. You can bot with her. Her W reveals brush and hits at pretty good range, if you do her E right it has very long range. I build morellonomicon, bft, void staff, then stuff out of witchcap and rylais. Sheen item might be fun.

DiscworldDeath

01-09-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/139198#history This player only plays Syndra at a pretty high Elo on euw.
He usually plays top, for the record.

Swampmajikk

01-09-2013

hmmmmm...
thanks everyone u gave me some stuff to ponder.

i feel like rylais is hugely overlooked on her. she needs that health and the slow on all her spells is definitely useful. however in dominion i dunno if thats ur best bet.
seems like this guy you led me to rushes BFT, then witchcap and DFG.
and running exhaust seems like a good anti-gank.
ninja tabi/merc treads are probably good situationally especially if u run mpen reds and blues like i do sometimes..

i'd have to guess that she is pretty team reliant in a lot of dominion situations. but if the team knows when to engage she can definitely be devastating.

smXho

01-09-2013

people had been discussion how strong she is with manamune going bot

And she needs about 35% CDR

Malah

01-09-2013

Manamune is an all-in 1v1 gimmick build that tosses her early game and AoE capabilities out the window. It's focused all around her ultimate, so if it doesn't work or if she's forced into a fight without it up, she's got nothing.

Might be me, but if you're going to play Syndra, stick with her strengths. Whittle them down with torch-enhanced Q's and then fire off a DFG and melt them with a full combo. Go CDR-AP or go home.

Swampmajikk

01-09-2013

Quote:
Malah:
Manamune is an all-in 1v1 gimmick build that tosses her early game and AoE capabilities out the window. It's focused all around her ultimate, so if it doesn't work or if she's forced into a fight without it up, she's got nothing.

Might be me, but if you're going to play Syndra, stick with her strengths. Whittle them down with torch-enhanced Q's and then fire off a DFG and melt them with a full combo. Go CDR-AP or go home.

lately i've been playing to her strengths but trying to compensate her weaknesses too..
prospectors ring > cooldown boots (with mpen reds + blues) > wooglets > lichbane was my build the last couple games and I came in 1st then 2nd...
I'm actually starting to break through the "syndra is uselss in dominion" stereotype somehow...probably just good aim :P.
Still lichbane is way overlooked on her. I should probably consider a wooglets > BFT > Lichbane order instead tho..

You just gotta remember that her mana issues aren't as bad in dom due to the double chalice aura on everyone...

And yeah muramana seems like a bad idea...seraphs embrace is a bad idea too but better than that. She definitely doesn't need to disable all of her other skills (ya know, her bread n butter) for a gimmicky ult...