syndra build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swampmajikk

01-09-2013

I haven't seen any syndras be effective at all in dominion...
Nor have I been able to find any decent season 3 guides to even get a small amount of advice for building/using her.

Anyone got anything?

Swampmajikk

01-09-2013

sad bump

Volandum

01-09-2013

Syndra's wave clear is pretty good, gets to one-shotting waves significantly faster than Ahri. You can bot with her. Her W reveals brush and hits at pretty good range, if you do her E right it has very long range. I build morellonomicon, bft, void staff, then stuff out of witchcap and rylais. Sheen item might be fun.

DiscworldDeath

01-09-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/139198#history This player only plays Syndra at a pretty high Elo on euw.
He usually plays top, for the record.

Swampmajikk

01-09-2013

hmmmmm...
thanks everyone u gave me some stuff to ponder.

i feel like rylais is hugely overlooked on her. she needs that health and the slow on all her spells is definitely useful. however in dominion i dunno if thats ur best bet.
seems like this guy you led me to rushes BFT, then witchcap and DFG.
and running exhaust seems like a good anti-gank.
ninja tabi/merc treads are probably good situationally especially if u run mpen reds and blues like i do sometimes..

i'd have to guess that she is pretty team reliant in a lot of dominion situations. but if the team knows when to engage she can definitely be devastating.

smXho

01-09-2013

people had been discussion how strong she is with manamune going bot

And she needs about 35% CDR

Malah

01-09-2013

Manamune is an all-in 1v1 gimmick build that tosses her early game and AoE capabilities out the window. It's focused all around her ultimate, so if it doesn't work or if she's forced into a fight without it up, she's got nothing.

Might be me, but if you're going to play Syndra, stick with her strengths. Whittle them down with torch-enhanced Q's and then fire off a DFG and melt them with a full combo. Go CDR-AP or go home.

Swampmajikk

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malah View Post
Manamune is an all-in 1v1 gimmick build that tosses her early game and AoE capabilities out the window. It's focused all around her ultimate, so if it doesn't work or if she's forced into a fight without it up, she's got nothing.

Might be me, but if you're going to play Syndra, stick with her strengths. Whittle them down with torch-enhanced Q's and then fire off a DFG and melt them with a full combo. Go CDR-AP or go home.
lately i've been playing to her strengths but trying to compensate her weaknesses too..
prospectors ring > cooldown boots (with mpen reds + blues) > wooglets > lichbane was my build the last couple games and I came in 1st then 2nd...
I'm actually starting to break through the "syndra is uselss in dominion" stereotype somehow...probably just good aim :P.
Still lichbane is way overlooked on her. I should probably consider a wooglets > BFT > Lichbane order instead tho..

You just gotta remember that her mana issues aren't as bad in dom due to the double chalice aura on everyone...

And yeah muramana seems like a bad idea...seraphs embrace is a bad idea too but better than that. She definitely doesn't need to disable all of her other skills (ya know, her bread n butter) for a gimmicky ult...