Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Done. No more.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lachrimae

01-09-2013

OP champs can be countered, even in blind pick. It just shouldn't be so easy or them to take a slight slip in your mechanics and ruin the game for you.
Aside from that, Anivia really needs to be careful in 3s... there's no blue buff. Not the safest pick.

LegendAwaknd

01-09-2013

Every team should have a carry. It doesn't make him bad just because he chooses to not take that role. Anyways mendel you shouldn't be so biased against champions that tend to be "more powerful" than others. It's always fun to go face to face when your opponent has the same champ as you. However, It's very frustrating when he shuts you down.

Lachrimae

01-09-2013

Quote:
LegendAwaknd:
Every team should have a carry. It doesn't make him bad just because he chooses to not take that role.

In 3v3, I feel like it is everyone's duty to carry to some degree (unless someone is pure tank, and even then the other two should be able to compensate for the full tank)

LegendAwaknd

01-09-2013

Quote:
pig of denmark:
you said teemo is op. kinda proving that your not decent lol.

He's not op, but in 3v3, a good teemo shows you whose welcome mat you are standing on.

LegendAwaknd

01-09-2013

Quote:
Lachrimae:
In 3v3, I feel like it is everyone's duty to carry to some degree (unless someone is pure tank, and even then the other two should be able to compensate for the full tank)

It's everyone's duty to carry their own weight yes I agree. But you can't expect a Sona to put out as much damage as a Xin or a Fiora. I know when I'm gonna have a good match when it's obvious my team has good map awareness.

Foonakie

01-09-2013

OP is right, people that play these "OP" champs are kinda dying for a win I'll say.

My real issue tho is with Singed and Amumu and how unfair they can be. Super tanky with ultra high damage. How is that fair?

Lee, Teemo, Xin, Darius...They can be countered and killed with out having to come up with some insane plan.

None of this though would be an issue if draft existed.

Truong

01-09-2013

Why doesnt Lux just shoot a binding towards Singed and Amumu then find a better spot to fight them? Why doesnt Ashe use his volley to permaslow them? Why doesnt Janna use howling gale to disengage the other team? So many possibilites....Why not stall?

IS1d11ab77ad185856b3d67

01-09-2013

People don't kite anymore bro

Elf Elix

01-09-2013

*cough*Imiss6v6*cough*

I hope draft gets added (ditto, but really, I do. How long has this been in beta anyways? feels almsot like 1 1/2 seasons :\)