Done. No more.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mendeleyev

01-09-2013

I played over 400 games of 3v3. ILOVED the fast pace of it. But after much heartache, I am done with you.

I am dedicated to not playing OP champs on 3v3, like teemo, singed, darius, and xin zhao in the name of a fair fight. Too bad no one shares this honor. I wash my hands of you.

LOL 3v3 community, you don't care. You will downvote me. This is just me taking a stand against the lack of a draft, non-ranked option for 3v3.

You will find me in 5v5. I played 3 tonight, all of them had either a darius, xin zhao, teemo, or even a combination as enemies. I have won every game - with ease I should add. This shows, almost without a doubt to me, how ridiculous said champs are in 3v3.

Goodbye, we had good times.

dicecube

01-09-2013

u have terrible cs http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22771296#history
dont blame op champs blame your skill level including your farm

Without playing with you, I can already conclude you're one of those players that is carried whenever you win. Not the one doing the carrying. Pull your own weight bro, you're too heavy.

Every champ can be countered, you most likely have sup par mechanics. Maybe position yourself better instead of getting perma CC'd. Kite that Singed, catch them out of position. Gank singled out people. There's so many things you can do but you don't. Take a look at your rune pages bro

mendeleyev

01-09-2013

actually, that history is mostly made up of playing with my girlfriend in 3v3. She is... really bad to say the least. my runes are now more suited, and still developing for Anivia 5v5. TY for you ignorant assumptions.

Never called myself the best, but after 400 wins, I should have said in first post, I have come to realize that playing randoms in 3v3 is just not worth it, when I can do much better in a 5v5.

If you think I am such a baddie, then just enjoy my absence.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

*COUGH* It's still Beta *COUGH*

dicecube

01-09-2013

Didn't mean to offend you, just trying to prove that it's not the "op" champs fault. Reevaluate your gameplay first and foremost. Fix the leaks in your game and you can deal with any of them champions. Farm the jungle when your lane is pushed out, more farm equals better items right? If you guys are behind try a bush gank, there are many factors. Turtle behind a turret, many throw games by diving. Get a defend ace. When they are aced, push a tower etc. Trust me, this game only gets easier with a few mechanic changes

mendeleyev

01-09-2013

Those things aren't foreign to me. I think I am fed up with the combination of partners and enemies.

You describe how I want to play, but it is a team game. And in randoms, people kind of just do what they want, ya know? Like amumu tossing bandages without marking a target, people running into enemy jungle and feeding, focusing the wrong target, all that jazz.

I am not the best, and I certainly don't carry. Maokai is my usual 3v3 champ. I am there to tank, do moderate damage, use my ult in teamfights, and check bushes. If my partners can't do the rest... well ****.

dicecube

01-09-2013

good luck to you brother no hard feelings

mendeleyev

01-09-2013

And I notice my teams are always like "lets get vilemaw!" and I say, "Now isn't a good time, they are all up. they will kill us" and I am just ignored. Or they mark the enemy altar while the enemies are all alive. I can improve my game to perfection, but partners are partners.

I find in 5v5, even if you may have one bad partner, the team can still carry to a win regardless. But in 3v3, it only takes one. Just one bad partner will end the game in the first five minutes.

WillWW

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicecube View Post
Didn't mean to offend you
How can "i can already tell when you win, that your being carried, not the one carrying" not to be taken offense to? Lol.

pig of denmark

01-09-2013

you said teemo is op. kinda proving that your not decent lol.