After I report a player...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helios040

01-09-2013

After I report a player, I don't want to be put on that person's team again, obviously. Stop queueing me with the same ******bags over and over again so I have to report them repeatedly for the same stuff. This should be common sense. Figure it out.

Rizor

01-10-2013

If it's that bad just put them in the "Ignore Player" section. You won't be matched with them again and you'll never hear from them again.

ACGIFT

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizor View Post
If it's that bad just put them in the "Ignore Player" section. You won't be matched with them again and you'll never hear from them again.
This is actually incorrect: the Matchmaking system does NOT know who you have on your ignore list, and can (and does) randomly queue you with someone you have ignored, if both of you are found to be otherwise a proper match.

DrMarvinRubdown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

if reporting or ignoring a player stopped you from being ranked with them then it would be abused. for example if someone ignored everyone with a higher elo than them they would easily be able to avoid any difficult competition similarly they could just report anyone who is ever better than them or beats them