Inappropriate Name. . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinyl Skratch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6118792/#nogo

I realize here in a few of the games I exhibited play and language with which a few of you would consider "toxic" however I feel some of them are stupid reasons.

Game 1) They had forced me into jungling as Rengar, I had locked in for top lane but Teemo decided to lock in and say "I'm top now." and I was unable to really do anything in terms of ganking which I tried to explain. It wasn't a flat out refusal to help anyone but more of the common sense as a jungler that if I had tried to gank as much as they expected with as much lack of success we were getting from it, I was going to end up underleveled beyond belief, my team refused to accept that fact.

"Rengar [00:16:23] bot has been on the spot with wards and running
Rengar [00:16:27] jax is well . .. jax
Rengar [00:16:32] so i've farmed
Galio [00:16:40] Worst idea ever
Rengar [00:16:43] so im not running myself to worthlessness late by trying to gank
Rengar [00:16:54] because ganks wont work"

I realize some of the things I said were pretty hostile as I said but that was outside of the reason for which I was reported.

Game 2: Another one of those situations in which I was unable to gank given a myriad of reasons, I think the biggest one was the Cho'gath refused to land his rupture correctly, let alone commit to ganks which led to me having the same situation as game 1 where I was getting no results in ganking so I just farmed so late game I wasn't LeBlanc style worthless. The Cho'gath refused to acknowledge it yet Veigar realized Cho was just awful.

"Veigar [00:25:02] every1 fault but urs
Veigar [00:25:04] every1
Cho'Gath [00:25:12] never even said that
Veigar [00:25:12] our jungle
Veigar [00:25:16] our mid
Veigar [00:25:20] who else did u wrong sir
Veigar [00:25:22] ur mom?
Veigar [00:25:24] dad?
Veigar [00:25:30] ur first grade teacher?
Cho'Gath [00:25:31] so mature
Lee Sin [00:25:37] cant gank top
Veigar [00:25:38] irony
Lee Sin [00:25:40] when you dont commit
Cho'Gath [00:25:44] cant commit
Cho'Gath [00:25:46] when you miss your q
Lee Sin [00:25:52] learn to land a q
Lee Sin [00:25:58] and my q follows up easy mode
Cho'Gath [00:26:12] too bad its harder to lang my q
Cho'Gath [00:26:14] land*
Cho'Gath [00:26:16] than your
Cho'Gath [00:26:17] s
Cho'Gath [00:26:17] lmfao
Cho'Gath [00:26:23] cause theres actually a ****ing cricle
Cho'Gath [00:26:24] circle
Cho'Gath [00:26:26] on the floor
Lee Sin [00:26:35] learn to plant it right
Veigar [00:26:40] aoe skill harder to land then a straight shot
Veigar [00:26:41] whoa"

Yet again, some language and hostility yet that was not the reason for which I was reported. I apparently was reported for refusal to gank.

Game 3: I was actually in Skype with the Nautilus here and he will testify that I had gotten put into lane against a Rammus as Kat so I went jungling, which I stated at the beginning of the game because I wasn't going to try dealing with a Rammus. The Riven was running into the jungle as I was hitting things, basically counter jungling a teammate. Then when the team fighting part broke out, he was literally RUNNING AWAY from the fights because as Katarina I used an ult and "stole" a double kill. . .

Nautilus [00:21:23] this riven is literally leaving when it's time for a team fight
Nautilus [00:21:29] please for the love of god report him

Katarina [All] [00:08:34] lol riven sits there
Riven [All] [00:08:42] you just stole rivens kill while she did all the work
Riven [All] [00:08:49] and then you proceeded to do stupid BS while i was already away from you
Katarina [All] [00:08:52] **** off, you've taken my jungle at least four times already
Riven [All] [00:08:53] its your own fault
Riven [All] [00:09:05] You should be in lane you dip****. I can't 2v1
Katarina [All] [00:09:10] Because that'll win. Counter jungle your own teammate.

Game 4: Gragas was doing dumb things like going in 3v1 and when I tried to save him, he also had an incident where Urgot was within saving, but he ran at a cannon minion as opposed to saving our Urgot, Gragas later died here too.

Game 5: Vinyl Skratch is apparently inappropriate. . . This is completely stupid and should be taken off my case. The name isn't copyrighted even. It's a fan given name to a background pony. . .

Getsuei

01-08-2013

2. Summoners that report may select the wrong violation for which the accused violator is guilty of (if guilty at all). If you find any instance of guilt for any violation in any of the games that the accused is reported in, then you should click Punish. You are expected to click Punish for a guilty violator even if he/she is innocent of the violation reported IF the violator is guilty of another type of violation.

Vinyl Skratch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
2. Summoners that report may select the wrong violation for which the accused violator is guilty of (if guilty at all). If you find any instance of guilt for any violation in any of the games that the accused is reported in, then you should click Punish. You are expected to click Punish for a guilty violator even if he/she is innocent of the violation reported IF the violator is guilty of another type of violation.

How do you explain my supposed inappropriate name then? And even then, if you actually look at everything going on as opposed to just highlighted purple text, you'd see that there are far less reasons/violations as you'd call them.

Getsuei

01-08-2013

The fact that you was not forced to change your name means that it was not the reason. I can look over your case, just give me a few =)

Mitey Oosik

01-08-2013

Stopped at case 3......you like everyone else are pro and can do no wrong. If something doesn't go the way it should it will always be someone elses fault. Reread the chat.....besides you admit to being toxic.

Vinyl Skratch

01-08-2013

Like I said, you'll find some instances but read through everything and if you're able to actually picture how the game was going on, you'll see that it isn't as bad as it appears. I'm not claiming I did nothing wrong, I know I did verbally abuse people but my gripe is game 5, that was a fine example of auto punishers.

Vinyl Skratch

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitey Oosik View Post
Stopped at case 3......you like everyone else are pro and can do no wrong. If something doesn't go the way it should it will always be someone elses fault. Reread the chat.....besides you admit to being toxic.

Veigar and I agreed that Cho'gath was at fault. There's a difference when it's one guy against X. He would literally pass up a team fight that was on his screen just to use his feast on caster minions. Now if I was screwing everything up I would admit that, I've had games as ADC where I've apologized endlessly for poor performance, even after we've won I've been the first to admit I failed. At least in the Rengar game where people were against me, I was within reason and even tried justifying it. You can't exactly justify blatantly ignoring team fights. And I even told him to commit to ganks, which he didn't do. "Cho, I'm here!. . . Ohh, and you're running off to go CS while I'm getting beat up by your lane. . ."

As for the "Refusal to gank" instances, it was a losing case either way for me. I either tried and failed ganking like the precedent and ended up at level 13 while everyone else is about level 17 with no items to shut them up there, or I dealt with being called worthless which would be mistakely assumed as assisting enemy team. Jungling is my main role, I've played both farm and gank junglers and I can tell you, even if you get kills most of the time, you'll end up underleveled if you keep trying to gank, you need to balance them both but if ganking is not working at all, don't bother and just farm, you'll be more of an issue to your team late game if you run yourself into the ground like that.

And no offense but looking at your match history you don't jungle all too terribly much from what I can see so maybe that decision I made kind of flagged to you as "REFUSAL TO HELP BAD JUNGLE" and if you got that then I apologize.

Getsuei

01-08-2013

Game 1:
Rengar[00:18:35]****tard

Looks like you responded to a troll, and retialiated without any tact.

Other then that, Game 1 is ok. I would not punish on a single instance of negativity. Your cs is low, real low, for a 32 minute game, but I am guessing/hoping it was because you spent more time running back and forth trying to gank.

Game 2:
Looks liks you raged at someone here, caps lock spamming one to two words a line and finish with calling him a sorry ass.

You follow up more with telling him to quit being a *****, more of that single line all caps text. After that it looks like you gave up, calling it GG.

Lee Sin[00:20:09]not wasting my time top is ****ing awful

There is such a thing as contructive criticism and being a jerk. . . you pretty much harrassed Cho's skill level the entire game. We get it, you do not think he is any good. Mute him if you must, report him afterwords for unskilled, and move on. I would have punished for this game.

Game 3:
Not sure why you though it appropriate to argue in all chat with your teammate. But what would have made me punish was this:

Katarina [All][00:12:16]I'll give you an honor if you kill Riven.
Katarina [All][00:19:01]"I DIDN'T GET WHAT I WANTED! I'M GONNA BE A ***** NOW!"

Several other comments, actually I believe I am done reviewing now. I will give you 3 posts to read, up to you to read them:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post30696571
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...23780#29123780
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...39662#31839662

Getsuei

01-08-2013

Also one more thing, since it appears you do not know how the Tribunal works.

4. You do not judge based on weighing all the good games shown in a case versus the bad games shown in a case. You judge based on whether you find any instance of violating the Summoner's Code in any of the games shown in a case. If our judgment were based on both good games and bad games weighed against each other, then it could be easily abused by violators setting up premades or custom games and having their friends on these games "wrongfully report" them to build up a fake "good reputation".

When I judge, I give some leeway, as the Summoners Code suggest.

Vinyl Skratch

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Also one more thing, since it appears you do not know how the Tribunal works.

4. You do not judge based on weighing all the good games shown in a case versus the bad games shown in a case. You judge based on whether you find any instance of violating the Summoner's Code in any of the games shown in a case. If our judgment were based on both good games and bad games weighed against each other, then it could be easily abused by violators setting up premades or custom games and having their friends on these games "wrongfully report" them to build up a fake "good reputation".

When I judge, I give some leeway, as the Summoners Code suggest.
Well thanks for your time and I will be sure to read through them. I'm still eaten up about game 5, that was just stupid. And the Tribunal had no way of knowing what my name was, he didn't even state it in the report.