PermaBan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stoner88

01-08-2013

As a 'Summoner" we uphold certain laws.

It seems a behavior that is encouraged by tribunal.. that your role must be fulfilled in a specific manner otherwise people flame you and you are banned..

example is support... If i last hit even one minion in bottom lane, I see nearly every game; summoners(close followers of the summoners code) usually more than one telling me how to play my role as support. In almost every case the player has no individual skill and needs mommy to hold his or her hand and everything must follow their individual script... no imagination.

Actually telling me how to play the game. I could not stand this behavior and left game because of it. RTS games are magical experiences if the right players are together using individual styles to defeat enemies.. TOO MANY GAMES I DEAL WITH PEOPLE TELLING ME TO FOLLOW A SCRIPT OF BOREDOM AND I AM NOT EVEN FREE TO USE MY CREATIVITY OR QUICK DECISION MAKING TO WIN. I was constantly being berated to preform in a particular fashion.. SO i flamed and got PERMABANNED...

Ahh.. i miss all those games other players yelling at me to do this or place that ward...hilarious i actually felt like their slave.. Gaming is not slavedom!

Peace, Love

insentive

01-08-2013

LoL is a team-based game, and there's no room for selfish individuals.. The reason why we have this
"script" at the moment because that's the current game meta; it's proven to be the most effective team structure in the game to date (most of the time). If you don't feel like co-operating, I suggest:

1. Only vs bots
2. Change your ways and be a team player or,
3. Quit the game

Stoner88

01-08-2013

Propaganda and lies

LoL is a team-based game- I agree completely

no room for selfish individuals-I agree completely

How is the below statement compatible with the above statements??

The reason why we have this
"script" at the moment because that's the current game meta; it's proven to be the most effective team structure in the game to date (most of the time). If you don't feel like co-operating---

The player behavior you are supporting is clown like... i have many examples on video of bad players telling me HOW TO MICRO>>> looking at every minion kill.. And their game Macro is horrible.. slow and unresponsive.. Hilarious stuff

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoner88 View Post
Propaganda and lies

LoL is a team-based game- I agree completely

no room for selfish individuals-I agree completely

How is the below statement compatible with the above statements??

The reason why we have this
"script" at the moment because that's the current game meta; it's proven to be the most effective team structure in the game to date (most of the time). If you don't feel like co-operating---

The player behavior you are supporting is clown like... i have many examples on video of bad players telling me HOW TO MICRO>>> looking at every minion kill.. And their game Macro is horrible.. slow and unresponsive.. Hilarious stuff
Then play with friends who will play as you but do not expect to be coddled by random players and acquiesce to your every need and desire specially if they are uncomfortable with it and say no. Going ahead with it would fall under failure to communicate, possible intentional feeding, and negative attitude. Also anything you say to respond would in all likelihood deteriorate into verbal abuse as it inevitably does with people who don't play well with others.

Kirska

01-08-2013

I main support. I last hit when the ADC is gone, and occasionally I will get a few by accident when they're there. You'd be surprised how far a "sry misclick" in chat goes. On the rare occasions when someone rages even after I apologize, usually they rage throughout the game at everyone and end up getting reported.

As the above poster says, if you want to play outside the meta, find some friends to play with or a clan. You can't expect random strangers to bend to your will.

Fudouri

01-08-2013

I think you are focusing on the wrong part here.
You should be focusing on the raging, and not the last kill portion.

I main support, use LuLu and previous Sona. Regularly take a few minions, and don't get any flack for it. Its the escalation that is the problem as opposed to the CS.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

You wont be banned for playing what you want (even if it doesn't fits the "meta").

Just don't be a jerk about it.

If you were a jerk while not fitting the meta, then you got banned for being a jerk, not for not fitting the meta.

Stoner88

01-09-2013

Quote:
You can't expect random strangers to bend to your will.
You people are not understanding the actual situation because of group think

..I am not asking anybody to bend over--is this phrase bannable?... Other players are requesting me to act in a particular manner. I am not directing them to behave, only ... play as a team, and win...

Stoner88

01-09-2013

I main support, use LuLu and previous Sona. Regularly take a few minions, and don't get any flack for it. Its the escalation that is the problem as opposed to the CS.....

The severity of the problem is real for support character usually treated like a piece of trash.. TRUE STORY