One thing that really annoys me about Dominion is that no one ever tryhards...why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampmajikk View Post
personally i feel like cassiopiea has a way more nasty bot lane than kassadin.
but kassadin's riftwalk makes him unstoppable elsewhere.
and a well played evelynn is a huge problem for the other team because of her speed and burst. i'm almost always in 1st place with eve.
why would you ever consider sending kassadin bot.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damieh View Post
Tryhard means to try hard. Saying otherwise is like saying that "Bluecat" means pepperoni pizza.
While Tryhard seems like a contraction of tryhard, and that it should mean Try Hard, it actually doesn't just mean Try hard.

Skulleer

01-09-2013

Just wait until you get higher and then when people lose they accuse you of being a tryhard.

NamKim

01-09-2013

I never understood the logic of those who say "it's just Dominion."

"It's just Dominion, so that's why I want to lose!!"

Even the most trollish of my friends (builds AD Sona so spite players for being forced into the support role in ranked) will still try to win game as Sona. They want to troll and have fun, but usually fun means winning. Heck, they could have incredibly rude teammates but they forget all of that as long as they still win...they're like girls, I do not want to challenge their logic (sorry to all female Dom gamers out there).

Malah

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
It's more humane than sending him top.

Fabs457

01-09-2013

of course there are try hards, just look at the several kass/teemo spammers that play absolutely nothing but those champs. with a playerbase so miniscule you're bound to run into them. any dominion featured match has at least one of those champs being played

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
This.

Here is how you win a game.

1.) Kassadin top
2.) AD bot (so they can't rush a gazillion mr)
3.) Kass hits lv 6, and starts roaming bot taking a massive dump on their botlaner every couple minutes for the rest of the game.
4.) ???
5.) profit