BR feed BR friends?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soneca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-29-2009

First of all, make sure they are brazilian.

we don't laugh 'jajajaja' or 'xaxaxaxax', i have to admit we can be bad sometimes but like all nationalities....bad players do exist.

Don't hate us :3

November Terra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2009

I hate BRs in general like the OP described. I play games like RO and other free mmorpgs and they for some reason are circle jerk fanatics. XxCloudxXBR < Example of a BR player obsessed with FF7.

XxBRxX < Example of noob br player.
They for some reason have the obsession with screaming they are BR. It pisses me off. Almost as much as Philipino people who always put "PINOY" in their names.

You dont see me naming myself 'aranfusionUSA' do you? Jesus christ.

Woothen

11-29-2009

omg dude
if they were laughing "jajajajaja" they wasn't BR's
Only Spanish Speaking people laugh with jajajajaja (yeah pretty annoying)

Quote:
First of all, make sure they are brazilian.

we don't laugh 'jajajaja' or 'xaxaxaxax', i have to admit we can be bad sometimes but like all nationalities....bad players do exist.

Don't hate us :3
Well said

A tip from a Brazilian:

"Be Ready to get frustated with players with BR in the end of the nick"

Generally the good brazilian gamer community never uses BR in the end of the nick.

Paathos

11-29-2009

The only people you notice are the bad ones. If I were to make a post everytime I played witha retarded american I'd be posting here all day long.

PiE

Adjudicator

11-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paathos View Post
The only people you notice are the bad ones. If I were to make a post everytime I played witha retarded american I'd be posting here all day long.
thats not the point, I used to play in international dota leagues on ggc like dxdi and i loved the foreign players, they spoke english and flamed 90% less then americans. but you are able to understand bad americans, making them not as ****ty as bad players that cant even understand when you say gank dragon and they jerk off top lane farming nuets and say shut up stupid america republican.

Like honestly, someone actually called me a stupid america republican once, even though we have a democratic president they still used that, wtfek

TombMonkey

11-29-2009

Yeah, all BRs know each other, they even have a secret handshake...

Zeedeveel

11-29-2009

fisrt, im gonna appologize for my english, i know it ain't perfect.

Im from Chile, for the ones who doesn't know, a country in south, south america (next to argentina). i've been playing online games for like 10 years by now (maybe a little more if i count the first diablo) i started out with ut99, where i and my taem won a lot of tournaments in and out of the country, we even played a few online tournaments with usa clans, that invited us, and we spent a very good times and make a lot of friends, even xs|pain played in chilean servers with us for some 1on1 deck16 (xs|pain was the best USA UT99 player, even had a second place in 2001's WCG). in ut2k3 and ut2k4, the relationships between players was still pretty much the same, even with players all around the world. My brother went and represent Chile for the 2004's San Francisco WCG (UT2K4). after a while i entered college so i stopped playing for a while until i started playing dota, but in a very casual way, i also played WoW, Aion (recently) and finnally (what brings us here) LoL. Maybe u r asking urselfs why i bring all of these old history in to the table... well... is pretty simple, In ALL THE GAMES that i've ever played, i have never felt so discriminated like in this one. so if BR's are screwing up games, all south america should pay the price? i have already play with people from Venezuela, Argentina, Chile and other countries, and they never act like u claim South American people DO, in fact i've seen more annoying players from the states that latins...now, yes it's true, BR people doesn't have a very "clean" reputation in gaming since i think maybe...quake 2, but, for a bunch of lowsy players a Whole country shouldn't pay the cost and even less, half a continent. even worst, people (like me) have already spent money on riot points, so, i hope if that's the solution that u r proposing for all of us , u better have a hell of a backup plan.

Rampart

11-29-2009

The point is it that with the exception of a handful of gamers from Brazil that I've encountered, most have screwed up the free game that they are playing. I have yet to see a gaming community that actively welcomes Brazilian players nor a game's administration show some balls and take a stand.

Ben hurdur

11-29-2009

BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR?

also.. why is it thats the first thing they.. say? O.o

JohnnyPanic

11-29-2009

Are you sure they weren't greek? I played Lineage 2 on a server that was primarily Greek and in town every 4th line of all chat would be "xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa."