Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BR feed BR friends?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSacrifice

11-28-2009

Quote:
Arizel:
so..... you guys are being racist?

I wouldn't say racist. It seems to me that BR gamers are the most hated gamers in any community. Honestly, I don't why other than what these guys say, but it seems to me there wouldn't be such a huge problem with them if there weren't a problem to begin with. That having been said, I've yet to see someone who isn't BR defend the BR gamers. Kinda makes me wonder if everyone hates them.

Anatak Divine

11-28-2009

Quote:
Arizel:
so..... you guys are being racist?

Not racist. I don't like them no matter what their race is when they're on my team. Language barrier == losing team.

immp

11-28-2009

there is nothing racist about the truth,go play knight online brs and tk had so completely destroyed the game i quit years ago
:: loot stealers,botters,duel spammers,msg/chat spammers,gold sellers,and CONSTANT rudeness and profanity--usually the only english words they know

or go play ANY fps if you need more proof of cheating

Anniie

11-28-2009

Sure, almost every one of them is a laggy illiterate asshole, but you should still treat them like saints and valuable assets to your team because otherwise YOUR RACCESS

TheSacrifice

11-28-2009

Quote:
Anniie:
Sure, almost every one of them is a laggy illiterate asshole, but you should still treat them like saints and valuable assets to your team because otherwise YOUR RACCESS

Iknowright?

mermin

11-29-2009

the only way to escape them is to play better than them so u dont get matched....if u cant do that well ur fucked

jerzy

Recruiter

11-29-2009

ZOMG, not understanding someone is so scary!!! I guess it's time for you guys to learn some Portuguese.

What next, are you guys gonna ask to ban all BR IPs? Oh wait, that already happened in another thread of similar nature. Why not ask Riot if they'd offer South American LoL servers if you all think this is such a huge problem? You guys know that there are Europeans still playing on your beloved American servers?

Rednecks will be rednecks... jajajajajajaja

Anise Tatlin

11-29-2009

Brazilians don't laugh with "jajaja". Spanish-speaking people do.

medlish

11-29-2009

Don't generalize too much here.

There are probably a lot of cool players from abroad who you asume are American. It's just that most people who tend to ignore the plea to speak English are also the ones who ruin the games.

TheSacrifice

11-29-2009

Quote:
jerzy:
ZOMG, not understanding someone is so scary!!! I guess it's time for you guys to learn some Portuguese.

What next, are you guys gonna ask to ban all BR IPs? Oh wait, that already happened in another thread of similar nature. Why not ask Riot if they'd offer South American LoL servers if you all think this is such a huge problem? You guys know that there are Europeans still playing on your beloved American servers?

Rednecks will be rednecks... jajajajajajaja

So we should learn a whole other language just for the sake of playing a game? Why don't BR players learn English? Either way you look at it, it's fucking arrogant to assume that other players are going to adapt to your language for the sake of communication. A separate server for South America is a good idea. I'm pretty sure BR players know how to communicate with other BR players. Your comparison of there being European players is retarded...many Europeans know and speak English. English originated in Europe. Or did that escape your mind?