3's change Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Friggid

01-08-2013

So basically this is my idea...

Return green wards back to the game

Make it so lantern/sweeper can see into bushes (so the champions LoS can see into the bushes like the bush is not there) and see all items/spells placed on the ground (cannot see invisible champions so oracles elixir still useful)

Maybe add a few other variants of the item so it can be used by more champions. That way one person of a team should have this item.

Itll make warding more useful in the beginning of the game, knock down the power of teemo and force some more strategy play.

Edit: This is just an idea off the top of my head so Im sure the community could help make it better as well XD

Synxrgy

01-09-2013

I agree, wards would make for more strategic play styles instead of constant aggressive plays and waiting in bushes for ganks.

Friggid

01-10-2013

Thinking maybe the thing to see into the bush should be an active for like 20 seconds with a minute cooldown or something

Bobinatorlol

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntail View Post
I agree, wards would make for more strategic play styles instead of constant aggressive plays and waiting in bushes for ganks.
No. Wards here would cause passive play. That sort of play style is the opposite of what Riot wants TT to be. If you do not want to worry about constant ganks then go play SR or ARAM.

Believe it or not ganking can be very strategic where as what you want to do. ward a bush and play farmville, is not.

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

it's fine how it is imo, in the old map wards were op. all you needed was pretty much one ward on wraith/golem camp to know where everyone on the other team was.

SaveTheMaids

01-10-2013

I don't know about wards, but maybe something like a motion sensor that let's you know if something is coming, but not exactly in what direction or fashion.

For example, the consumable item could give off some kind of signal that something is coming, but doesn't reveal the champion itself on the minimap.

I think it's only fair since there are some champs that basically get free wards in their kits.
Plus it would be convenient for those games when the enemy has a massive early advantage (or a stronger ganking team) and one wants to farm without fear of getting killed a foot away from their tower (or even under their own tower for some champs).

davidmcdavid

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveTheMaids View Post
I don't know about wards, but maybe something like a motion sensor that let's you know if something is coming, but not exactly in what direction or fashion.

For example, the consumable item could give off some kind of signal that something is coming, but doesn't reveal the champion itself on the minimap.

I think it's only fair since there are some champs that basically get free wards in their kits.
Plus it would be convenient for those games when the enemy has a massive early advantage (or a stronger ganking team) and one wants to farm without fear of getting killed a foot away from their tower (or even under their own tower for some champs).
this is a good idea