Quitting ranked game -.-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kraxirra

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Need Blue View Post
1. It's not.
2. 1000-1300 Im assuming he has a negative %
3. Its not like pros are getting 80% win rates, most hover around 55%, why, because the game system is fair and balanced the more games you play.
This statement is complete and utter fallacy. Pro's don't have 80% win rates because they are playing against other pros. It is not because it is fair and balanced the more games you play. It is fair and balanced because you play against people that are equal to your skill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrazTiq

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Your runes why do you have some magic resist on yellows and some armor on blue ones -_-
Why not just put all armor on yellow and all magic resist on blue ones. By just looking at this i can tell you're not a very bright player.No offense.

First step if you want to adquire elo is stop blaming everyone for your losses and play your game and try to carry every game and if you're really better then everyone in that elo like you claim you will get back to the 1300's. Think about it the odds are always like this: theres a chance for it to be 4 ******* on your team and 5 ******* on the other team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

30 Helens

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Hey, that's coincidental! I dropped from 1300 to 1050 recently as well. I just got worse, though. Helen Q. says the new ergonomic keyboard is bad for her arthritis!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Need Blue

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraxirra View Post
This statement is complete and utter fallacy. Pro's don't have 80% win rates because they are playing against other pros. It is not because it is fair and balanced the more games you play. It is fair and balanced because you play against people that are equal to your skill.
So what you are saying is I can go 10-0 from placement matches, get to 1400s and sit there never play again and assume I belong there, no. The more games you play the more you will see your true elo. Duo queue puts you at a higher elo against people that are higher of your skill. The more games you play the more you wont see these I won my lane super hard, did nothing for my team though and still lost the game posts. /thread


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keshaldra

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KdogJack View Post
every single game i go positive 2.0 kda ratio win my lane and still lose because of so much unskilled player i get paired with.
That's odd. Your match history shows you going positive in only 3 of your last 10 games....and you play mostly carries!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keshaldra

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshaldra View Post
That's odd. Your match history shows you going positive in only 3 of your last 10 games....and you play mostly carries!
3/4/0
3/5/0
7/3/2
1/4/2


Actually, I see the problem. JOIN YOUR TEAMMATES ONCE IN A WHILE.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerid

Senior Member

01-09-2013

last 2 weeks have not been the normal ranked. I dropped 200+ myself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dreadnickaflug

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KdogJack View Post
I am not bragging about 12-3 it is about how every single game i go positive 2.0 kda ratio win my lane and still lose because of so much unskilled player i get paired with.
2.0 KDA rate is pretty bad at any level, just saying. Looking at my KDA for ranked, I don't have a single win (nope, not even one) on any champion that I have lower than a 2.0 KDA with


Tips: don't rage, lead your team, keep cool. GL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-09-2013

stats are for losers

winners win

losers wh0re stats

anyway ranked is FUBAR unless you are playing at the right time and get lucky. there's a massive bracket that's an utter **** shoot every single game. once you get past that bracket you can advance but in there you get the fresh 30's mixed in with experienced players. it's an awful system, but it's the only system unless you wanna just do normal drafts/blinds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1b4ebed278b0dbb2b342f

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KdogJack View Post
I have 156 normals wins and dont know why im losing elo in ranked
fixed that for ya