Quitting ranked game -.-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NaMei

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Need Blue View Post
my 17-3 morde ranked loss would like to have a word with you and why you are complaining.
I am not bragging about 12-3 it is about how every single game i go positive 2.0 kda ratio win my lane and still lose because of so much unskilled player i get paired with.

I Need Blue

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KdogJack View Post
I am not bragging about 12-3 it is about how every single game i go positive 2.0 kda ratio win my lane and still lose because of so much unskilled player i get paired with.
You win more games if you are positive, thats a fact, you don't see high elo players above 60% win rate, you just arent playing enough games.

Coccada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
I got really mad and criticize my mid lane for doing that but then he/she got mad and dced from the game. Which we ended up losing that game. Does ranked have any hope anymore?
I see what you did there... That's far worse than feeding and will make you lose much more games than feeding/losing lanes.

Servare Vitas

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Need Blue View Post
You win more games if you are positive, thats a fact, you don't see high elo players above 60% win rate, you just arent playing enough games.
this comment is fallacious

at 1000-1300 they would have a much higher than 60% winrate

SkalaGrimm

01-08-2013

Quote:
Well over this week i have dropped from 1300s to 1000s elo. My mechanic did not get worse, i always win my lane, call mia's, ward for my jungler, ahead in cs. But no matter how well i do i always have a lane that feed or lost. This is very frustrating, whenever i want them to focus a person, they don't instead they get caught alone trying to get 5 cs and cause us the game. I once went 12-3 we were winning by 13 kills but mid and bot lane decided to get cocky and overextend. Ended up feeding their lanes and 7 minutes later, the kills are even. I got really mad and criticize my mid lane for doing that but then he/she got mad and dced from the game. Which we ended up losing that game. Does ranked have any hope anymore?

Dude i feel your pain. thing is every now and again ill get on a low level account and see whats going to be commign into 30....get ready for this for the past few months they trickle in all the low levels making 30 and dont understand how this game works. you as a player have to work twice as hard and feel the barage of bad attitudes and hassling players. Quite frankly im about sick of playing this game due to the trolls in the community. a bunch of spoiled children crying because your not mommy and dont let them have theyre way disrespect to players then they wonder why you dont want to help them win after doing all you can. im tired of the verbal abuse and bad players that are in this game honestly I agree with you that there is no hope for ranked anymore. gotta catch it at the elo reset for 5 man teams that are going to play all the way through and there ya have it. and even those are becoming harder to find.

SkalaGrimm

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fail The Keen View Post

and as a senior member you shouldnt be trolling other people on a forum try and be a better person with something worth saying. not be a reject thats looking for everyones attention.

Servare Vitas

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkalaGrimm View Post
and as a senior member you shouldnt be trolling other people on a forum try and be a better person with something worth saying. not be a reject thats looking for everyones attention.
im not sure i understand your premise

actually, i am sure

i dont

I Need Blue

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fail The Keen View Post

1. It's not.
2. 1000-1300 Im assuming he has a negative %
3. Its not like pros are getting 80% win rates, most hover around 55%, why, because the game system is fair and balanced the more games you play.

sanjiluv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

OP sounds EXACTLY like someone who would write "I GOT BANNED UNFAIRLY BECAUSE......"

In fact, chances are he'll be back here in a week writing said post.

Nephilum

01-09-2013

You need to get used to your team throwing the game if you want to keep playing ranked and succeed. Carry like a boss and win more than you lose is the only way. Also, you really need to herd your dummies around come late game. Verbal abuse is only effective if it actually gets them out of that unwarded area and with the team so you can close out the game. If that doesn't work you need some other tactics to achieve compliance and victory.