Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can someone draw me a picture (Request)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Overlordrauz

01-08-2013

I would like someone to draw me. Clockwork Shaco and Sejauni on bristle fighting each other in a epic battle. Both are my favorite champions in the league.

If you can make it desktop big so I can use it as my wallpaper. I will love you forever.

*side art request

Clockwork Shaco rubbing his feet against the ground to create static well holding the statikk dagger inching closer to a unsuspecting other champion of your choosing and zapping him.

*side side art request

A special skin type outfit for Sejauni. Can be anything really as long as its creative.

Z0nne

01-09-2013

I can do requests! Rough sketches for 10$ and colored for 25$, but i do each character separate because it would be a ton of work to make them both fighting,
colored and wallpaper size. But if you commission both i could put them together as a wallpaper.

If your interested, let me know and ill give you my skype.

Overlordrauz

01-09-2013

art style? Also quite expensive seeing as you would only do rough sketches for 10$. I'm semi interested but please post some of your commission work.

Overlordrauz

01-09-2013

Looked your username up and if this is your newgrounds I am not interested

http://z0nne.newgrounds.com/

AT7outof10

08-19-2013

This is quite an old post, but if you're still interested, I could possibly do it.

My art: http://aftertaster7.deviantart.com/gallery/