Tribunal being unfair?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havoc209

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Hello, I was once banned from the tribunal, and yes I did deserve it. However, I cleaned up my act, and I still even got banned a second time, some of these cases are ridiculous how I got punished? I have no idea. Take a look for yourself

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6106523/

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

games 3, 4, and 5 you were a jackass.

Darknness1

01-08-2013

Evelynn [All][00:20:18]gg sorry i raped u guys so hard

Havoc209

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleb bartlett View Post
games 3, 4, and 5 you were a jackass.
not necessarily a jackass, game 3 morgana was trolling the entire time, and darius countered me so i was getting owned tbh, game 4 i'll admit it was also a bad game, ezreal would not auto attack their team, and i kept telling him too, and he just wouldn't, also blitz could not land a single grab unless it was on their tank which got us killed. game 5 was just a bad game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknness1 View Post
Evelynn [All][00:20:18]gg sorry i raped u guys so hard
haha i was really ****ed up and I actually felt bad at the end, not gonna lie lol

Mitey Oosik

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc209 View Post
not necessarily a jackass, game 3 morgana was trolling the entire time, and darius countered me so i was getting owned tbh, game 4 i'll admit it was also a bad game, ezreal would not auto attack their team, and i kept telling him too, and he just wouldn't, also blitz could not land a single grab unless it was on their tank which got us killed. game 5 was just a bad game

haha i was really ****ed up and I actually felt bad at the end, not gonna lie lol
So you admit it's fair then?

KamikazeArchon

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc209 View Post
No one else's actions matter. Only yours.

Havoc209

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitey Oosik View Post
So you admit it's fair then?
how is it fair? lol I wasn't even being a jerk, i was just trying to get them to listen, and in game 1 & 2, how do i get punished for not even saying something? i don't understand at all lol.

kaleb bartlett

01-08-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2726400 Understanding Tribunal
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2411284 Tribunal FAQ

Read those before you try to defend your actions.

Getsuei

01-09-2013

Game 1:
Nothing here, Pardon.

Game 2:
Eh, something about Teemo. Pardon.

Game 3:
Well, here is where it starts to get iffy.

Riven[00:09:01]****ing gank my ****ing lane

Quote:
Men do not blame it on their jungler. Men recognize that they are effectively playing a 2v1. They are confronting the person in their lane while constantly expecting a gank at anytime. Any ganks from their jungler are a bonus. An unexpected windfall. Little emo brats that can't control their emotions are the ones that rage at their jungler for not ganking their lane.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...23780#29123780

Game 4:
Olaf[00:13:29]gg
Olaf [All][00:30:38]gg im just gonna surrender
Olaf [All][00:37:08]gg

Giving up pretty early, poor sportsmanship. Also repeatedly badmouthing Ez. . . there is such a thing as constructive feedbac, that is not it though.

Game 5:
Oh wow lol, you pretty much had a 40 minute fight with Lee Sin. If you didn't know, retaliating gets you in trouble.

4) That player in my game was far worse than me. Why am I banned???
a) I'll keep this one simple: retaliation isn't OK. Reacting to a toxic player by being toxic just incites that player to be even worse--it also ruins the game for up to 8 other players. It is far, far worse to watch two people yelling at each other all game than it is to watch 1 player ranting into blank space. Almost everyone in the game can find someone out there that behaves worse than they do--but so what? Finding someone worse doesn't justify your behavior or justify retaliation. We expect more out of our players. What players often don't realize is... those other players in your game that you thought were worse? Nearly 100% of the time, those players were banned even before you were. If someone is being toxic, just report them and move on. If you retaliate, both of you will be banned. It's really that simple.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post30696571

Havoc209

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Game 1:
Nothing here, Pardon.

Game 2:
Eh, something about Teemo. Pardon.

Game 3:
Well, here is where it starts to get iffy.

Riven[00:09:01]****ing gank my ****ing lane

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...23780#29123780

Game 4:
Olaf[00:13:29]gg
Olaf [All][00:30:38]gg im just gonna surrender
Olaf [All][00:37:08]gg

Giving up pretty early, poor sportsmanship. Also repeatedly badmouthing Ez. . . there is such a thing as constructive feedbac, that is not it though.

Game 5:
Oh wow lol, you pretty much had a 40 minute fight with Lee Sin. If you didn't know, retaliating gets you in trouble.

4) That player in my game was far worse than me. Why am I banned???
a) I'll keep this one simple: retaliation isn't OK. Reacting to a toxic player by being toxic just incites that player to be even worse--it also ruins the game for up to 8 other players. It is far, far worse to watch two people yelling at each other all game than it is to watch 1 player ranting into blank space. Almost everyone in the game can find someone out there that behaves worse than they do--but so what? Finding someone worse doesn't justify your behavior or justify retaliation. We expect more out of our players. What players often don't realize is... those other players in your game that you thought were worse? Nearly 100% of the time, those players were banned even before you were. If someone is being toxic, just report them and move on. If you retaliate, both of you will be banned. It's really that simple.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post30696571
what you don't understand, is i constantly was telling him how to play his own character, because he didn't know. It was irritating me, I don't want to have to tell my own team how to play their champion.