Champion: robotic prototype

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Think God

01-08-2013

General Stats

Health: 415 (+75)
Mana: 250 (+40)
Regen: 5 per 5 secs

Range: 600
Damage: 50 (+3.1)
Attack Speed: 0.625 (+3%)
Movement Speed: 345

Armor: 15
MR: 30

Tags: Fighter,marksman,mage

Note:For most skills he gets two different choices depending on if he is AD or AP. Energy if AD and Mana if AP.

Skills

Passive: Shield or Electric charge.

(If your AP toggled)-Shield: Every 30 seconds, Robotic Prototype gains a Shield blocking one ability.
(If your AD toggled)-Electric Charge: Every 3rd basic attack Robotic Prototype Charges his weapon to deal bonus true damage based on 5-15% of targets max hp.

Q: Assault

Range: Auto attack (600)
Mana: Unknown
Energy:Unknown
Cooldown: 8/7/6/5/4

Passive: Champions Robotic Prototype auto attacks makes him scan the target on his radar and reducing their armor or magic resist (depending on your toggle) for 5 seconds revealing them.
(Only one can be revealed on at a time).

Ap Active : Your next auto attack fires a laser bullet(AP)at the enemy dealing 30/70/100/140/220 (+0.5 Bonus AP) bonus magic damage to the target.

AD Active: Your next auto attack fires a Rocket(AD) at the enemy dealing 30/70/100/140/220(0.5 Bonus AD) bonus physical damage to the target.

W: Sonic Boom

Range: 600
Mana: 100/100/100
Cooldown 30/27/24/21/18
Active: Robotic Prototype uses his Jet Pack creating a sonic boom and making him dash up to 600 yards away. Upon landing he gains 30/50/70% movement and 10/20/30% damage reduction for 2.5 seconds.

E: Bombard

Mana: Unknown
Energy Unknown
Cooldown: 9 seconds
Range: 800 (Cone)

AD Weapons: Using his machine gun, Robotic Prototype fires an area, dealing 30/50/70/90/130 (+0.5 Bonus AD) physical damage per second to targets hit and slowing them by 33% per second stacking up to 3 times. Upon reaching 3 stacks target becomes stunned for up to 1.5 seconds.

Range: 950 (AOE)

AP Weapons: Using his missiles, Robotic Prototype bombards an area with over 3 seconds, dealing 30/50/70/90/130 (+0.5 Bonus AP) magic damage per second for 3 seconds to targets hit and knocking enemies up in the area for 1 second.(only one knock up per enemy)

Ultimate: Mechanics Can toggle at level 1 but passives don't apply until level 6 learned.

Range: Self
Mana: None
Cooldown: 110/90/70 seconds

Passive: When Robotic Prototype is in danger and drops below 25% hp, he then gains a shield by 25% of his maximum hp gaining 10/20/30% lifesteal and spell vamp.
Passive cooldown (90 seconds all ranks.)

Toggle: Robotic Prototype Rotates his weapons between AP and AD giving him unique abilities depending on what type he is using. (toggle: AD turns into energy) Toggle: AP turns into mana.)

Can Re Toggle..

Range: 750
Mana: 100/100/100
cooldown 30/30/30
Active: Robotic Prototype uses his Jet Pack creating a sonic boom and making him dash up to 600 yards away. Upon landing he gains 50/70/90% movement and 10%/20/30 damage reduction for 3 seconds.

This is a Champion that is inspired by armored core but unique in my own way. (not sure if he should use energy or mana yet..

He's going to be a ranged champion. Either Adc or Ap carry

His ultimate level 1 passive allows you to switch as a toggle between ad weapons or ap weapons.

Here he is. I call him, Robotic Prototype.

In ap he can be a fighter/mage
ad he can be marksman/fighter

Does need alot of work, feed back would be appreciated. Thanks enjoy your day.
picture is taken from armored core video game.

Think God

01-09-2013

tell me your thoughts and opinions please i respect constructive critism

Think God

01-09-2013

Think God

01-12-2013

Think God

01-13-2013

The5lacker

01-13-2013

Free Banshee's Veil for a passive, only even faster and incapable of being interrupted. Yeah. That's fair.

Doesn't explain how to mark targets and a 3 second stun is crazy broken.

You gave a percent. That's not a number, that's a percent. Also, MR shredding with no cost or cooldown is stupid broken.

Kindof interesting, but doesn't make much sense. There are already loads of flying characters. The only character who flies high enough to avoid attack is Elise, and then she just drops down on you. Untargetability when a character already has Banshee's Veil from hell is excessive anyways.

I can't even remotely understand your ult, but based on the rest of your abilities, I can't imagine I'd have a whole lot of praise for it.

There. Feedback. You're welcome.

Think God

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
Free Banshee's Veil for a passive, only even faster and incapable of being interrupted. Yeah. That's fair.

Doesn't explain how to mark targets and a 3 second stun is crazy broken.

You gave a percent. That's not a number, that's a percent. Also, MR shredding with no cost or cooldown is stupid broken.

Kindof interesting, but doesn't make much sense. There are already loads of flying characters. The only character who flies high enough to avoid attack is Elise, and then she just drops down on you. Untargetability when a character already has Banshee's Veil from hell is excessive anyways.

I can't even remotely understand your ult, but based on the rest of your abilities, I can't imagine I'd have a whole lot of praise for it.

There. Feedback. You're welcome.
, the stun might be nerfed but, you mark targets with the second abilty with no cooldown, after you mark you target you use your first abiity to shoot a missle at them, if only 1 target is marked then all 3 missles shoot it if 2 are marked then 2 hit one and one on another.. siver gets banshee viel for free bro shes not broken, and the mark is like the malz dot

Think God

01-16-2013

Think God

02-06-2013

Think God

02-18-2013