Lost every game of solo queue tonight....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMightySM

01-08-2013

Played 4 games so far...lost every single one. I just can't seem to carry hard enough. Solo queue is like a paradox kind of like "If you don't eat you don't poop, If you don't poop you don't eat."

Like seriously....

I play a carry role (ADC/AP Mid), our tanks can't tank or initiate...

I play a bruiser role (Jungle/top), no one follows initiation and they can't position and they get caught late game...

I try a roaming/ganking role (to feed my teammates), but no one ever follows up on ganks when they are losing their lane and they don't counter ward...

You're a carry, no one peels....

The list goes on...I'm all for the "It's not them, it's you" idea, but sometimes it's like come the **** on.....I try and farm like crazy and I'm trying to improve, but some how my support or teammates make it harder...HARDER!....to farm either taking cs or waves as I run to the lane.

And it doesn't help that majority of the people are emotional crybabies who completely forget why they are playing....to have fun AND win. You can do both people. I say that because a lot of people get their fun from winning.

Sometimes it's like trying to babysit 4 kids who are trying to kill themselves....it's hard to keep track of them all and save them. It's like they are trying to lose sometimes. It's pretty much 1v9...

It's already bad enough that there's no warding, no map awareness, no teamwork or strategy...It's just really hard for me to carry...but I'm trying my hardest...

I just don't want to play with these people anymore...I'd like to play with higher elo people who have some sense of teamwork. Ugh. Any advice is appreciated.

KirbyCake

01-08-2013

solo lane soraka free elo

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Four games isn't a very large sample.

I've gone on 8+ game streaks in the past. Don't let it get to you, and keep in mind that, over the course of the season, you'll play hundreds, if not thousands, of games. These four are not a big deal, although they seem like it right now =P

TheMightySM

01-08-2013

Haha you're right, just can be so annoying. I don't understand why people have no sense of teamwork

Directw

01-08-2013

just take a break, go to sleep, and hope for better luck tomorrow.

However, like Sereg said, 4 losing streaks isn't that much to complain. You haven't seen the worst that can happen to you yet.

Míley Dyrus

01-09-2013

You went negative 3 of those 4 games. I bet everyone on your team was making the same mistakes as you and were blaming the rest of their team.

Etherimp

01-09-2013

Play champions which are capable of carrying at every stage of the game..

.. Play champions which can become unkillable.

.. Play champions which snowball hard.

.. Play champions which can hyper carry.

.. Play champions which are extremely difficult to win a lane against.

A list of a few hyper-carries... Master Yi, Jax, Nasus, Sion, Veiger, Vayne, Mordekaiser, Tryndamere.

A list of champs who can snowball real hard would be too long.. But think assassin types, such as Katarina, Akali, Pantheon, 1 kill can set these champions up for a really dominate game.

Yorick top lane is almost uncounterable..

Galio Mid is almost uncounterable. Ban Talon if you're one of the first picks. Galio also offers amazing team fight potential and great damage throughout the game. Carry teleport on him for amazing bot lane ganks and lane control.

Cho'gath is amazing as either a Top, Jungle, or Mid laner at low Elo.. Farm until level 6, Get 6 stacks on your Feast, and proceed to become unkillable. He doesn't even need many items to be a huge threat. He can initiate, he can peel, he has a knockup which isn't affected by tenacity and a silence which can destroy any champion with channeled abilities such as Nunu, Katarina, etc.

Mordekaiser is a great counter-pick in Mid, as he can out-farm just about any champion in the game, he has sustain/survivability, and he is a MONSTER mid->late game. Just learn to play carefully with him early game and you'll be fine. Also, be sure your team has some CC before picking him.

Notice how many Lee Sins play in ranked? Learn to play Trundle, and counter-jungle the hell out of them. Kill them in their own jungle. I make bad Lee Sins cry and good Lee Sins commend me on how well I disrupted their jungle.

If you're playing an ADC, play someone who doesn't require their teammates in order to do well. Ezreal is probably your best bet, here.. Others who fit into this category would be Corki, Tristana, and to some lesser extent Caitlyn.

Stay away from playing top lane as much as possible unless you're playing Shen.

Champions like Shen, Anivia, Trundle, Galio, Cho'gath, TF, Ezreal, Ashe, and Pantheon also all have either great peeling abilities or global map presence, which allows you to babysit your team much better. I can't tell you how many times I've saved my teams ass from losing a team fight from getting caught out of position by throwing down a good Trundle Pillar, Anivia wall, Cho'gath Q, or Galio Q. The flip side to this is Shen, Pantheon, TF, and Ezreal, who can snipe kills, assist from afar, or otherwise turn the tides of a teamfight in your teams favor after your team made a stupid mistake.

Whatever you do, know your limitations.. Some teams are good in the jungle, others in lane, others late game, others early/mid game.. If you have a strong early/mid game comp, try to force a surrender at 20 minutes. Focus on objectives and win a few team fights hard. Rally your team around an idea. Even if that idea is not perfect or is downright WRONG, a team united is stronger than a team divided.

Anyway.. Hope this advice was helpful.

ThePonsterMenis

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
Whatever you do, know your limitations.. Some teams are good in the jungle, others in lane, others late game, others early/mid game.. If you have a strong early/mid game comp, try to force a surrender at 20 minutes. Focus on objectives and win a few team fights hard. Rally your team around an idea. Even if that idea is not perfect or is downright WRONG, a team united is stronger than a team divided.
Play champs that are great duelers to split push with... Jax, teemo, irelia, etc.
After there's a turret down, ward the **** out of 1 side of the map, and split push that crazy. You're teammates might be dumb, but its really rare they will be dumb enough to engage 4v5. Basically you are just using them to stall the enemies advance while you win the game. If they send 1 to defend, kill them and keep pushing. If they send 2, move back to your team and go 3v5.

It is really amazing what forcing the enemy team to move around and not chugging down a single lane over and over can do.

HIER0

01-09-2013

Sometimes nothing goes right and you lose 4 in a row, sometimes everything goes right and you win 4 in a row.

That just the way she goes bud, sometimes she goes sometimes she doesn't

AcornGames

01-09-2013

The easiest thing i can think of is before initiating, ping the champ you want to target so whoevers in lane with you will know youre about to get in a fight.