[Champion Concept] Dante, The Darkslayer

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

01-08-2013

moved

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

why did you repost dante? oh....i just read it. why didn't you delete them then?

Count Dante

01-08-2013

Unfortunately for you, I've submitted a far superior character of the same name. From the "Your Summoner is a New Champion" thread:

Well, my username is based on an actual dude. He sold bogus Ninjitsu courses in comic books, won lots of tournaments that never happened, told everyone he was Spanish royalty, issued lots of death threats and tried to drunkenly blow up people he disagreed with. So... Count Dante: The Crazed Ninja Conman.

Count Dante's passive is Funny Farmers. Whenever he leaves a bush, two orderlies from the local mental institution chase him, granting him a 20% speed boost.

His Q is Dance of Death. But he doesn't use it. He teaches it to enemy champions for fifteen gold and then they trip and hurt themselves.

Reference vid: Dance of DEATH

His W is Subscription. For another thirty gold, you get a new magazine every ten minutes. The only thing these are good for is swatting Teemo.

His E is Pathological Liar. He spends fifteen minutes telling another champion about all the tournaments he's won, thus putting them out of combat. It has an equal chance of hitting allies, thus losing the game.

His R is CRAZY?! I'LL SHOW THEM CRAZY! I'LL SHOW THEM ALL! Count Dante gets a load of dynamite and blows up the nearest turret. But it almost never works because the orderlies from his passive come after him.

______
btw, this champ is to be taken exactly as seriously as you'd think.

NobSaiboot

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Dante View Post
Unfortunately for you, I've submitted a far superior character of the same name. From the "Your Summoner is a New Champion" thread:

Well, my username is based on an actual dude. He sold bogus Ninjitsu courses in comic books, won lots of tournaments that never happened, told everyone he was Spanish royalty, issued lots of death threats and tried to drunkenly blow up people he disagreed with. So... Count Dante: The Crazed Ninja Conman.

Count Dante's passive is Funny Farmers. Whenever he leaves a bush, two orderlies from the local mental institution chase him, granting him a 20% speed boost.

His Q is Dance of Death. But he doesn't use it. He teaches it to enemy champions for fifteen gold and then they trip and hurt themselves.

Reference vid: Dance of DEATH

His W is Subscription. For another thirty gold, you get a new magazine every ten minutes. The only thing these are good for is swatting Teemo.

His E is Pathological Liar. He spends fifteen minutes telling another champion about all the tournaments he's won, thus putting them out of combat. It has an equal chance of hitting allies, thus losing the game.

His R is CRAZY?! I'LL SHOW THEM CRAZY! I'LL SHOW THEM ALL! Count Dante gets a load of dynamite and blows up the nearest turret. But it almost never works because the orderlies from his passive come after him.

______
btw, this champ is to be taken exactly as seriously as you'd think.

I appreciate the fact that you're being "creative"...But this isn't your thread. Also you're trying too hard to make a troll concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergMeister View Post
why did you repost dante? oh....i just read it. why didn't you delete them then?

Lost track of time yesterday and I'm not sure if I can delete threads. Best I could do is ask for a forum mod to lock it.

Tripgnosis

01-09-2013

I know you said that if it being base on DMC is the basis for the comment then dont bother BUT... say, riot likes your idea - I have no idea if they even look at these..but...say they would like it - the copyright considerations probally discourage them from even looking at it...

I'm not very familiar with DMC so I cant comment on how accurately this would depict dante, but I do have some thoughts on the concept aside from that. Individually, I like the abilities, but he's a bit one sided - he has no utility or defensive ability, none of his abilities even have a utility or defensive aspect to them. Not saying its not a valid way for a champ to be, just that I personally would prefer some other strategy to pull out when needed other than full offense.

NobSaiboot

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripgnosis View Post
I'm not very familiar with DMC so I cant comment on how accurately this would depict dante, but I do have some thoughts on the concept aside from that. Individually, I like the abilities, but he's a bit one sided - he has no utility or defensive ability, none of his abilities even have a utility or defensive aspect to them. Not saying its not a valid way for a champ to be, just that I personally would prefer some other strategy to pull out when needed other than full offense.
I can always change names if needed (Obviously title and champion name would stay the same if possible but you get the idea).

His ultimate provides quite a bit of defense and utility in the form of a beefy HP shield and a repositioning silence, but what form of defense and utility could be added?

Also this isn't a very good picture of DMC Dante at all...I tried that path and failed miserably. :F

Tripgnosis

01-09-2013

The wording for the ult is..confusing to me.....
I'm anticipating you asking me "in what way" and I have no answer for you..I get that its a shield, but I dont understand the mechanic of the taunt or the 'hp' of the shield...does it absorb up to x damage?? does it reduce incoming damage?? both?? And then there's the aspect of it that deals damage..... I dunno whats goin on there sorry lol

NobSaiboot

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripgnosis View Post
The wording for the ult is..confusing to me.....
I'm anticipating you asking me "in what way" and I have no answer for you..I get that its a shield, but I dont understand the mechanic of the taunt or the 'hp' of the shield...does it absorb up to x damage?? does it reduce incoming damage?? both?? And then there's the aspect of it that deals damage..... I dunno whats goin on there sorry lol
I'll give you a TL DR of it.

You take less damage when you're taunting an enemy and a percentage of that is stored for a damaging HP shield when the taunt expires. (There's no cap and there's a minimum) When the shield is up then you can reposition yourself behind an enemy champion and silence them.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

and yeh cyro you can delete them, but if you are moving it over here then yes i suggest you do as you said.

NobSaiboot

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergMeister View Post
and yeh cyro you can delete them, but if you are moving it over here then yes i suggest you do as you said.
I'm not seeing a delete button...

12345 ... 6