Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Will I get suspended or banned for this game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SargeantPocoyo

01-08-2013

I just played a game where I honestly lost pretty hard mid. In general are team was getting destroyed and they wouldn't surrender. I at this point was quite frustrated and really didn't want to play I was worthless and i knew that. They all then started calling me toxic, horrible to play with because i honestly was quite done with playing that game and wanted to move on. I went 0-11 did not feed on purpose once. Just got caught and basically got one shotted by anyone on their team. They then told the enemy team that i will be reported. At this point around 3-4 people had agreed to report me.

Do I deserve to get suspended? Which knowing the tribunal and how much I honestly hate how it works probably will. How I see the tribunal is as soon as you start doing something one person on your team doesent like they tell the whole team to report you and then tell the enemy to report in all chat. Which is absolute garbage.

I HAD A BAD GAME I DONT DESERVE A SUSPENSION OF ANY SORT!!!!!

Sereg Anfaug

01-08-2013

You have nothing to worry about. You'll never make it to the Tribunal from one game.

SargeantPocoyo

01-08-2013

Quote:
Sereg Anfaug:
You have nothing to worry about. You'll never make it to the Tribunal from one game.

That's just the thing though I have done some tribunal cases when they only have one case. And they have been suspended after I punished them. So i guess i should say goodbye to lol for a while..........

Exploding Barrel

01-08-2013

Quote:
SargeantPocoyo:
That's just the thing though I have done some tribunal cases when they only have one case. And they have been suspended after I punished them. So i guess i should say goodbye to lol for a while..........

The Tribunal puts a random 1-to-5 game sample into a case, but only for people who have many, many reports.

dignitas Rampant

01-08-2013

You need to be reported in at least 10 percent of your games to even make it to the Tribunal, and if this is the lone case on the block, I wouldn't be worried about it.

Zaresin

01-08-2013

Quote:
Rampant Idiocy:
You need to be reported in at least 10 percent of your games to even make it to the Tribunal, and if this is the lone case on the block, I wouldn't be worried about it.

Lyte made a post earlier about the percentage going up over christmas about the average player getting reported in 5% of their cases. Did say that it is extremely difficult to get into the tribunal "at least on the NA servers".

I think it is the holidays...makes everyone crazy being surrounded by family. I def saw an influx of crazy and drunk at work.