Can we get a Dom Specific Version of Twin Shadows?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

From my experience this item is pretty cool on Summoner's Rift. If you use this item you will probably get a kill or burn a flash, in exchange for a 2 minute cooldown.

However I feel as though this 2 min cooldown is completely balanced around SR, where 'catching someone out' or burning 1x Summoner Spell means a lot more than in Dominion, where Deaths are typically more frequent and forgivable.

I think the item itself would be good on Dominion, but the cooldown should be lower to meet Dominion Standards. Realistically this item can almost be like a MR version of Sweeper, and I think in this case, a little extra variety is a good thing.

On a similar note, I'd also argue for a tanky tenacity option like the Spirit of Ancient Golem on SR which gives HP, Armor and Tenacity (+ a bit of regen). As far as I understand, this particular item was made with the mindset that Tanks in the jungle would be able to choose different boots options other than Mercury Treads. Players would be able to pick Boots of Mobility/Tabi/Swiftness/Sorc, and still be able to get a viable Tenacity item later down the track. This is an option that should probably be given to Dominion Tank Players at some stage.

Sauron

01-08-2013

+50 ability power
+30 magic resistance
+5% movement speed
Unique Active: Haunt - Summons 2 invulnerable ghosts for 6 seconds to seek the two nearest PECS members in queue. If they touch one, they join their team and randomly become a 1-15 Trinity Jayce, a 1-15 Rod of Ages Kassadin, or a 1-15 Rylai's Jax. 120 second cooldown.

Goldoche1337

01-08-2013

Rofl

konfetarius

01-08-2013

Honestly? I'd take Rod of Age Kassadins over the derps who build zero mana and run out of ability to do anything 3 seconds into the fight.

Phourc

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
+50 ability power
+30 magic resistance
+5% movement speed
Unique Active: Haunt - Summons 2 invulnerable ghosts for 6 seconds to seek the two nearest PECS members in queue. If they touch one, they join their team and randomly become a 1-15 Trinity Jayce, a 1-15 Rod of Ages Kassadin, or a 1-15 Rylai's Jax. 120 second cooldown.
Have people been using the item with success?

HaIfhearted

01-09-2013

So YOU'RE the cause of all the random ****ty teamates, Sauron!
Well, I guess currently being off the roster means I only get half the derps >_>

DiscworldDeath

01-09-2013

I think the item is uber-strong as it is. It doesn't need buffs. Sure, the cooldown might be a bit too long for Dominion, but for what it gives... and take these Artificer mastery points. It also costs under 2k gold. It's ridiculous.

Swampmajikk

01-09-2013

the crystal scar is so much smaller so the twin shadows are guaranteed to hit someone if u use it anywhere. I don't think it needs to be any better..

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Well right now, Hextech Sweeper is just strictly better in my opinion.

Doesn't have to be that way though. * Also, being guaranteed to hit someone in itself doesn't mean anything if you can't reasonably follow up on it. Smaller map also means that people are more likely to be grouped together too, there's a lot of factors.

Swampmajikk

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bma View Post
Well right now, Hextech Sweeper is just strictly better in my opinion.

Doesn't have to be that way though.
Put a sweeper on Karthus.
Now you know where everyone is.

I also thought the reason you would use twin shadows was to see someone's location, not necessarily follow up on it. Ya know, bring out the shaco in the bush playing with his boxes.