Random ban!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brockabilly99

01-08-2013

Okay, Thank you for your opinion Zaresin, I really appreciate it. If I don't talk, I get reported for no communication, That's the thing. I tried to not talk the whole entire game, The team reported me. As once again, Thank you.

SexyPlanket

01-08-2013

I looked over your cases, and the first one you said some things I found punishable. "I'm not gay 2", I found a little condescending in the context. Also you spammed "Not a single **** was givin that day".

Second case you said "NOTHER RETARDED TEAM!!!", that is also very inconsiderate and doesn't help anything. Then also in the second game you said "It's called a typo noob".

Third case you said "Ujustmad", which is inappropriate because it doesn't help anything and it's inconsiderate to others input and feelings.

Fourth Case you called out your leblanc for never calling mia's "This Leblanc never frkn calls mias" "Jesus christ man". Then you called your team bad "This team is so bad ;--;". Then you trolled your team intentionally "LOL IM GOING TO VOTE NO" "BECAUSE" "IM A TROL". Then you bad mouthed your team again "These people have no skill at all".

Ok so that's what I saw, and if I personally got this case I would punish. I would do this because you consistently acted in a way that was toxic to the other players in the game.

Here's some advice.

1. Stop talking in caps
2. Try not to tell people you are going to report them
3. A few times you say you can't swear. You can swear just don't use it to demean others. For example "****ing **** guys I'm sorry I forgot to get wards". It's not the words you use, it's how you use them.
4. Avoid using words that people in the tribunal scan for ie. noob, ******, umad, ect. Also if you are trolling then don't come right out and say you are.... That's just an easy case for people doing the tribunal.
5. If you are annoyed then recognize you are feeling that way and try not to talk in chat. Take a break after the game if you have to.
6. Try noticing the good things your team does and complimenting them on it. It will make them feel good, it will make you feel good and it's just a winning situation. If you are losing say "Let's all just do our best", instead of berating the players who are trying. Simply being positive and nice has effects on your own emotional state. Just give it a try.

Anyhow man you just got a time ban, so your account still is accesable after a short period. Just do your best to not be mean, and it won't go any further past this. I hope to see you on the fields of justice :-)

magooomba

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockabilly99 View Post
If I don't talk, I get reported for no communication
Don't worry about those reports. Literally none of them make it to the Tribunal. And just to clarify, there is a vast difference between simply talking and the type of talking that likely resulted in your ban. This isn't a black and white situation.

Brockabilly99

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlanket View Post
I looked over your cases, and the first one you said some things I found punishable. "I'm not gay 2", I found a little condescending in the context. Also you spammed "Not a single **** was givin that day".

Second case you said "NOTHER RETARDED TEAM!!!", that is also very inconsiderate and doesn't help anything. Then also in the second game you said "It's called a typo noob".

Third case you said "Ujustmad", which is inappropriate because it doesn't help anything and it's inconsiderate to others input and feelings.

Fourth Case you called out your leblanc for never calling mia's "This Leblanc never frkn calls mias" "Jesus christ man". Then you called your team bad "This team is so bad ;--;". Then you trolled your team intentionally "LOL IM GOING TO VOTE NO" "BECAUSE" "IM A TROL". Then you bad mouthed your team again "These people have no skill at all".

Ok so that's what I saw, and if I personally got this case I would punish. I would do this because you consistently acted in a way that was toxic to the other players in the game.

Here's some advice.

1. Stop talking in caps
2. Try not to tell people you are going to report them
3. A few times you say you can't swear. You can swear just don't use it to demean others. For example "****ing **** guys I'm sorry I forgot to get wards". It's not the words you use, it's how you use them.
4. Avoid using words that people in the tribunal scan for ie. noob, ******, umad, ect. Also if you are trolling then don't come right out and say you are.... That's just an easy case for people doing the tribunal.
5. If you are annoyed then recognize you are feeling that way and try not to talk in chat. Take a break after the game if you have to.
6. Try noticing the good things your team does and complimenting them on it. It will make them feel good, it will make you feel good and it's just a winning situation. If you are losing say "Let's all just do our best", instead of berating the players who are trying. Simply being positive and nice has effects on your own emotional state. Just give it a try.

Anyhow man you just got a time ban, so your account still is accesable after a short period. Just do your best to not be mean, and it won't go any further past this. I hope to see you on the fields of justice :-)
I said I wasn't gay in the first one , That's not rude by any chance. And then I was in the game with my friend on the first one to.. He was talking to me.

The fourth case I just did that because I was plain mad, I try to control my anger, But I can't.

The second game, XIN WAS EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY RUDE.

SexyPlanket

01-08-2013

Quote:
I said I wasn't gay in the first one , That's not rude by any chance. And then I was in the game with my friend on the first one to.. He was talking to me.

The fourth case I just did that because I was plain mad, I try to control my anger, But I can't.

You know sometimes I see people in cases that are ridiculously rude, and I wish they would amend the tribunal in such a way that I could punish people in games who aren't the subject of the case... Chances are that wont happen, but I would like to see it.

Also I love cases where people are reported and they've literally said nothing at all. It's an instant pardon (unless their inventory is filled with wards and they have a 0/25 score). So don't think that saying nothing is ever punishable.

170 Calories

01-08-2013

Game 2 was your problem calling people ******* and noobs . Also chat spamming is frowned upon

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:

Out of curiosity, where are you from? It might help provide some context that is missing so we can help you understand.

Reason i ask is because your grammar seems to be off in certain areas consistently so wasn't sure if it was because of being hurriedly typed or if English is not your first language. You speak it very well just grammar is off.

Brockabilly99

01-09-2013

France, Anyways, The second game I was the rudest only talking to the Xin Zhao, I didnt o anything wrong, i fixed it by blocking him and he gets paronded..