Random ban!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brockabilly99

01-08-2013

I got banned for no reason, I didn't do anything to the person, I told them to play better because she missed every SKILL shot.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6117353/#nogo

The cases, PLEASE READ THEM ALL! BTW, THE SECOND ONE WAS WHEN XIN JUST FED IN A RANKED GAME AND TROLLED BY PUTTING WARDS ALL OVER THE NEXUS...

Thanks Riot for letting complete 10 year olds review, They just press ignore and don't care..

I've been banned once before also for no reason EXACTLY like this case. I really hate trolls, Please riot fix this, Quit being lazy and do it yourself with co-workers...

Also, I know I've written a support ticket if anyone was going to say something like that.

Getsuei

01-08-2013

Which case is yours?

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Do try to avoid spamming others post to bring attn to your own post. It leaves a bad taste in people's mouth and kind of rude. I'll let Getsuei handle this one as he is actually pretty fair and decent.

mambawarrior0

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Which case is yours?
All 4 games shown are part of the same case.

Brockabilly99

01-08-2013

Well, I've been a terrible person, Like really bad person last month. Over the weeks, I've changed drastically. I'm now fully cooperating with the team, AND I don't curse like everyone else does. I just really hate trolls, Please un-ban me riot ;--;

I also have 5975 RP that I just recently got for Christmas and haven't spent on anything except Kha'Zix (Good jungler btw ^_^)

Brockabilly99

01-08-2013

Press each case, Review them all, Please tell me what you think. I accidently posted it 4 times, I fixed it now!

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockabilly99 View Post
Well, I've been a terrible person, Like really bad person last month. Over the weeks, I've changed drastically. I'm now fully cooperating with the team, AND I don't curse like everyone else does. I just really hate trolls, Please un-ban me riot ;--;
They rarely reverse ban's unless it was attributed to a bug and you would need to show that there was a bug that caused it. I may have missed it but what ban are you on currently?

Brockabilly99

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
They rarely reverse ban's unless it was attributed to a bug and you would need to show that there was a bug that caused it. I may have missed it but what ban are you on currently?

I was banned for a week, I just got of a ban recently not even 3 days ago for no reason..

If I can't get an un-ban, That's quite fine with me. I just want Riot to know that there's complete trolls out there not even bothering to read the chat-log's.

Zaresin

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockabilly99 View Post
I was banned for a week, I just got of a ban recently not even 3 days ago for no reason..
Well I'm honestly glad it wasn't a perma ban I would have felt really bad for you to get perma banned spec after you got some RP for christmas. Just be open to what people suggest in here, and try and adapt your behavior to be more in line with what the community wants. It is good you are working on it, but I'm guessing a little more work is still needed. I haven't looked at your case myself as I am working on a paper and don't have the 10 minutes I would need to really examine it but we have some good people in here so just listen to them.

Bloodleaf

01-08-2013

I got banned because I picked jungle and someone else wanted it.

This was the report comment:

"cry for jungle... make a fail gank in all lanes and die all the time its the worse jungler ever!! must unistall this"

When I ask why this was passed I got two copy-paste responses that didn't address my inquiry at all.

I then point out specially that the ban was already over and I wasn't asking for anything and I still get "We will not be reversing this action."

Really? Ban for a **** reason followed by not being given the time of day by the support staff.

Left a really bad taste in my mouth.