ARAM Blind to Everyone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HammerTimeMays

01-16-2013

You should only be able to see your own champion in champ select during an all random game, to help with dodging and make it more interesting.

Null Signature

01-16-2013

This would not be fun for me. I wouldn't know what spec, masteries, runes, or summoner spells to take because I don't know my team composition. And what's to stop everyone from saying their champion?

Awsar

01-16-2013

sure sounds good more of a surprise

Blason Fantome

01-16-2013

What if everybody picked the same champion? eg. Teemo (oh god i don't even want to think about the mushrrom fields)

Sarise

01-17-2013

But then no one can trade champions, and as Null Signature said you wouldn't know whether you should be tanky or dps (for those that can be either).

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Null Signature View Post
This would not be fun for me. I wouldn't know what spec, masteries, runes, or summoner spells to take because I don't know my team composition. And what's to stop everyone from saying their champion?
Spec, masteries, runes and summoner spells? who cares, everyone takes flash barrier honestly, and if you get some weird champ then you know whats most useful and could figure that out when the champs are shown, you can always BUILD around runes masteries even summoners to an extent.

The only thing that ringed as an automatic red flag is " what stops me from saying what champ I have " and the only answer I have is to not be able to switch, no trades no dodging, your locked in for a possible 20-33 minute middle lane 5v5 with some free week champ, guess what, happens to us all.

Basically. don't play aram if your not prepared to play weird champs, or free week champs, cants tress enough how many people dodge for free week champs, i know it sucks but man up. or whatever.