Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Laning against Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bierfaust

01-09-2013

Quote:
Eloquid:
So much disinformation here. Every good Singed will max his Q asap. And fling does hurt, and can hurt A LOT. It does damage which can be drastically increased with auto attacking flinged enemy while in air. Takes practice but every good Singed player should learn that. Also, stop crying. Singed is nothing in S3 in comparison to what he was in S2. I know because he's my main. Yes, I do have double wins than loses on TT. As soon as S3 changes came out, I started feeding with him until I realized how squishy he was until level 6-7.

Regardless of whether he was strong in S2 or not, he is currently a massive issue, one that is extremely hard to counter. The best counters to high regen champs are execute champs like chogath and darius. Both of which require you to actually catch Singed to execute him, not to mention only an idiot would let themselves fall below half hp without using their ult, especially if cho or darius are on the other team.

Singed is an issue because his kit is fundamentally broken. His Q needs to have a % max mp per sec cost so it scales, the ratio on his fling needs to be halved because of it's utility, his ultimates duration needs to be in-line with other regen champs like Mundo, and his passive needs to be changed (he should not be getting tank stats from building stats that increase his offensive capabilities)

For a tank/initiator he does far too much damage, if he is not a tank/initiator he doesn't need to have constantly high MS.

Lachrimae

01-09-2013

So basically, go balls deep at level 1 and hope it works out.

NightKrowe

01-09-2013

I don't really see a problem with Singed because when I am Singed, I die a lot. When I face Singed, he dies a lot. So you can complain as much as you want about how he never runs out of mana, and how much health he has, but honestly, the end result shows he's not even all that great when it comes to KD. He's one of my main, but I'm trying to find a new champion for that very reason, because I'd like to die a lot less.

BrofessorF

01-09-2013

Riven is a pretty good counter to him, pick up a botrk early and laugh at him all game

Duarack5

01-10-2013

Most ppl i play singed against don't understand the concept of "don't chase"
It's hilarious

Lord Pudding Cup

01-10-2013

LOL sivir and nocturne? honestly? Best spell shield i find vs singed is morgana, cause it actually absorbs all the damage from his poison, i've chased singed's without taking 1hp of damage thanks to morgana shield

Luego

01-11-2013

Quote:
NightKrowe:
I don't really see a problem with Singed because when I am Singed, I die a lot. When I face Singed, he dies a lot. So you can complain as much as you want about how he never runs out of mana, and how much health he has, but honestly, the end result shows he's not even all that great when it comes to KD. He's one of my main, but I'm trying to find a new champion for that very reason, because I'd like to die a lot less.

You're either a bad singed, facing bad singes, or considering "die a lot" a bad thing despite having a ton of assists.

Yes, you die if you do stupid things as singed early. And you probably don't get a lot of benefit from doing so.

Yes, you die if you do some very aggressive things mid late (run in 1v3 with ghost, eat a ton of their burst/cooldowns, fling their biggest threat to your team, poison and slow the remainder of their team). You might live, but even if you die you set it up for a 3 for 1.

Dying is not necessarily all bad. If you're not putting yourself at risk as singed, you're playing safe, and that means all you're basically doing is farming. Which is a waste, given how disruptive you can be.

She

01-11-2013

Quote:
Luego:

Dying is not necessarily all bad. If you're not putting yourself at risk as singed, you're playing safe, and that means all you're basically doing is farming. Which is a waste, given how disruptive you can be.

A+++

if you're playing singed like a baby, you're playing him wrong. you're supposed to be balls deep