Zug, the Juggernaut

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

hmmm all you need now is basically someone to do the art and 3d art of every move base and riot would give you a + one up mushroom oh wait that was teemo sorry. but seriously does any of the player idea goes into riot development?

ElementSteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Skella View Post
So, are we all supposed to do shameless self bumping?
Because if soooo.....
...?

Quote:
hmmm all you need now is basically someone to do the art and 3d art of every move base and riot would give you a + one up mushroom oh wait that was teemo sorry. but seriously does any of the player idea goes into riot development?
Meh, I've tried going for art at some points, didn't get it though. :/
And no, not really. Riot legally can't look at what we do here. I know that I for one just do it for the bloody hell of it.

01-13-2013

cool

Knightmare50

01-13-2013

I've actually been working on a concept for a champion with very similar abilities to this revolving around a ball-and-chain character although a few of your abilities are a little different because of your rhino incorporation. Overall I like it a lot. Very cool concept. My only little added improvement would be to maybe not have the Wrecking Ball move root him in an area but maybe once he gets a certain distance away he slows down a lot. Just so he doesn't doom himself in a team fight. And also I was toying with the idea of maybe having his chain be impassible but that could cause problems. Just thinking of ways to make him more unique.

ElementSteel

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare50 View Post
I've actually been working on a concept for a champion with very similar abilities to this revolving around a ball-and-chain character although a few of your abilities are a little different because of your rhino incorporation. Overall I like it a lot. Very cool concept. My only little added improvement would be to maybe not have the Wrecking Ball move root him in an area but maybe once he gets a certain distance away he slows down a lot. Just so he doesn't doom himself in a team fight. And also I was toying with the idea of maybe having his chain be impassible but that could cause problems. Just thinking of ways to make him more unique.
Hmm...I appreciate your thoughts on Wrecking Ball.I'd rather keep him tethered though, a speed buff for only the area. However, thinking about it did give me an idea...

Just as well, I'm not sure about the chain/vine/line should be impassable.

blazingbird

01-14-2013

The (Q) ball is a really awesome idea. I feel like the ult should be able to impale no mater what.

ElementSteel

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingbird View Post
I feel like the ult should be able to impale no mater what.
Enraged Stampede might be a little too strong if it always impaled. >.<
It's mainly a mobility ability as I see it, and a good initiation when the fury is ready for it.
I'd rather just keep it at a low cooldown so that it would be used for the mobility and keep the goring as a reward for saving fury.

The Low 0ne

01-16-2013

A little too overpowering, don't you think? 2 second AoE stun, up to 80 additional Armor / Attack Damage, Up to 125 Armor reduction (!?!?!?), and an ultimate charge that suppresses and can stun an enemy. If it ever made it into League of Legends, it would be an awesome champ, but would have to be ridiculously nerfed.

smurfeater25

01-16-2013

as a recommendation for his ult (which seems to be everyones' gripe) make it a determinable skill shot like shen's Shadow Dash but with more range (if its not your idea already) I think a higher movespeed damage modifier would fix the damage problem making his ult a possibly destructive and definately solid initiate. As for his Q and E Are you saying that when his Q is chained to him he is mobile with his E? if so I would make it so that while his E is active he can move outside the chain area and drag the ball but at 20% less speed. Hope that helps spur your idea

ElementSteel

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Low 0ne View Post
A little too overpowering, don't you think? 2 second AoE stun, up to 80 additional Armor / Attack Damage, Up to 125 Armor reduction (!?!?!?), and an ultimate charge that suppresses and can stun an enemy. If it ever made it into League of Legends, it would be an awesome champ, but would have to be ridiculously nerfed.
I can reduce the stun duration to 1.5. Norm for most stuns, I guess.
Zug gets the bonus to both with Rhino Skin by using 100% Fury.
Yeah...125 is a bit much now that I think of it...k, that's going down! >.<
Hmm...I actually might be remaking Enraged Stampede to not cost anything and have a longer cooldown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfeater25
as a recommendation for his ult (which seems to be everyones' gripe) make it a determinable skill shot like shen's Shadow Dash but with more range (if its not your idea already) I think a higher movespeed damage modifier would fix the damage problem making his ult a possibly destructive and definately solid initiate. As for his Q and E Are you saying that when his Q is chained to him he is mobile with his E? if so I would make it so that while his E is active he can move outside the chain area and drag the ball but at 20% less speed. Hope that helps spur your idea
It is a skillshot.
And yes, Wild Arc would cause Zug to be mobile from Wrecking Ball.