Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zug, the Juggernaut

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Éidolon

01-09-2013

I won't lie I like the ball and chain idea though..

ElementSteel

01-09-2013

Quote:
Éidolon:
Rhionor, the Raging Executioner (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2506365)

COME AT ME BRO!

Original Zug (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1391647&highlight=zug)

Came at cha, bro.

Éidolon

01-09-2013

Quote:
ElementSteel:
Original Zug (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1391647&highlight=zug)

Came at cha, bro.

Damn it! I tried.... :P... Rhionor should duke it out with Zug

Éidolon

01-09-2013

It's actually really cool to see the similarities. though I promise you I designed Rhionor from mental inspiration.

ElementSteel

01-09-2013

Quote:
Éidolon:
It's actually really cool to see the similarities. though I promise you I designed Rhionor from mental inspiration.

Eh, it's fine. Just wanna show that I was here long before was all.
Didn't want myself getting accused of being a rip-off.

InterSkella 5555

01-10-2013

Question about his passive. Do the bonuses compound onto one another? Do you gain all the bonuses from 50% and 75% when you have 100% fury? Or do you only have the 50% passive until you hit 75% and so on?

ElementSteel

01-10-2013

Nope, have them all at the appropriate times. 75% has both the fracture and AD/Armor boost.

Bliztron

01-10-2013

Hello Elementsteel. Its been awhile. I hope you stay around and don't leave quickly. The community is getting better and better. I hope you see that ^.^

I'm gonna come back to review this later. I'm sick right now. It sure has been a long time since our last talk.

ElementSteel

01-10-2013

Quote:
Bliztron:
Hello Elementsteel. Its been awhile. I hope you stay around and don't leave quickly. The community is getting better and better. I hope you see that ^.^

I'm gonna come back to review this later. I'm sick right now. It sure has been a long time since our last talk.

I'd appreciate it.
Still trying to get a feel for the forums now. Doesn't seem as bad as before, I guess...Still though, only been back for like a day or two.

InterSkella 5555

01-10-2013

So, are we all supposed to do shameless self bumping?
Because if soooo.....