Champions that need skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zero Rune

03-04-2013

So... i'm not sure if this has been done before... but i compiled a list of champions that have not seen a skin since their release... ordered top to bottom by earliest to most recent release (obviously some of these champions just came out and haven't had time to get a skin yet... but i added them for completeness sake). Also... i am well aware that most of the champions on this list aren't the most popular, so that could be why they don't have new skins... but doesn't that just tell us that these champs also need some reworks?

Quote:

Trundle -- 11/30/2010
Karma -- 1/31/2011
Rumble -- 4/25/2011
Yorick -- 6/21/2011
Skarner -- 8/ 8/2011
Volibear -- 11/29/2011
Viktor -- 12/29/2011
Sejuani -- 1/17/2012
Draven -- 6/ 4/2012
Zyra -- 7/18/2012
Diana -- 8/ 2/2012
Rengar -- 8/14/2012
Syndra -- 9/12/2012
Kha'Zix -- 9/26/2012
Elise -- 10/24/2012
Zed -- 11/12/2012
Nami -- 12/ 3/2012
Vi -- 12/13/2012
Thresh -- 1/15/2013
Quinn -- 2/28/2013

LeBlanc -- 11/ 1/2010 Did get a christmas skin, but she still hasn't seen a new permanent skin since her release.
Now... im' not much of an artist, but i did want to put this list here so others may take up the challenge of getting some new skins for leblanc or trundle who have gone over 2 years without a single new skin!

ElementSteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

LeBlanc just got one last Christmas, the Mistletoe LeBlanc.

I agree as well that they should get skins, but when they are deserved. I'd also say that some have priority, say from oldest to newest as you've shown. Trundle, Karma, and Rumble especially! x.x

Zero Rune

03-04-2013

Oh, totally forgot about that skin. (doesn't show on the champion screen anymore), I changed her to her own little category there, since she hasn't gotten a new skin. The older champions on that list are probably in desperate need of a rework as well if they are just that unpopular that they can go that long without a new skin lol.

ElementSteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

If you go by that logic of holiday event skins, then I'd say you should add Maokai to that section as well.

As for reworks, some are supposedly getting one, like say Trun-Trun, Karma, Sej and Viktor.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...ampion_reworks

Noraerolei

03-05-2013

I really would like to see karma get a visual update. That would get more people playing her and see that she is a great support and mid champ. =D

Battle Mage Kaze

03-05-2013

You forgot Zilean!

ElementSteel

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Mage Kaze View Post
You forgot Zilean!
Time Machine.

Battle Mage Kaze

03-05-2013

Zilean's time machine skin is a legacy now and is no longer able to be obtained, He now only has 2 other skins, shurima desert and Groovy.

ElementSteel

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Mage Kaze View Post
Zilean's time machine skin is a legacy now and is no longer able to be obtained, He now only has 2 other skins, shurima desert and Groovy.
Fair enough, but by that logic Poppy would need to be added to the list considering most of her's have been grandfathered or holidays.

Battle Mage Kaze

03-05-2013

true, true.