Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(( Attention, fellow RPers:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Rumble

01-08-2013

Quote:
Full Metal Jàyce:
The Runebook Veigar is Heimerderper.
Our Veigar is Ezreal

i only said "Veigar" there are a lot of Veigars!

Ryugi Kazamaru

01-08-2013

This place looks to be very very good, folks.

I joined on a whim, and haven't been disappointed yet. If you're looking for serious roleplaying with plot, in-depth character development opportunities, a set of guidelines and rules, AND the ability for people to enforce them, I suggest you click the link and at least take a look.

It promises to be very good.

Grand Viper

01-08-2013

I must agree with Kaz.

I am also there, but...not as our favorite beast man. No no, I would like to see someone pick him up in my stead, and bring him to life.

Great Aether

01-08-2013

The RP is a but slow but the quality is great! You'll love it. Also, the community is so welcoming and troll-free, it's like the community we never had ;-;

General J Swain

01-08-2013

Quote:
Full Metal Jàyce:
The RP is a but slow but the quality is great! You'll love it. Also, the community is so welcoming and troll-free, it's like the community we never had ;-;

The sooner we have important roles filled, the sooner my evil plot can come to fruition! Mwuahahahaha. I mean... The sooner we can expedite plot-related events. >_>;

TwoWeirdYordles

01-08-2013

Quote:
Princess Pwnage:
The sooner we have important roles filled, the sooner my evil plot can come to fruition! Mwuahahahaha. I mean... The sooner we can expedite plot-related events. >_>;

Veigar is that you?

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
I'll join too and I'll be seeing BOTH forums, yay! But as an OC and the same enigmatic cosmic admiral that I am.

I recommend create a different profile, like an "alternative" timeline

I am working in a not so stupid version of Miez (Without weird op green yordle friend)

Ask the Kumiho

01-08-2013

I'm the Ashe. :3

General J Swain

01-09-2013

Quote:
Ahrí Kumiho:
I'm the Ashe. :3

ily.

sunlead190

01-09-2013

I'm the Xin Zhao

TeoLeif

01-09-2013

Now Yoshi, if you're gonna be the admiral, you gotta play nice and play by the rules. We have a mayor RPer you know. :P